Vacufit: what it is and what it is used for
Those who love sport and practice it to keep fit, or even those who simply want to improve their physical appearance, will undoubtedly have heard of Vacufit . This is a new “tool” used in gyms and fitness centers all over the world, which promises excellent results for the care of the “lower” area of our body: legs, buttocks and hips. Using it will enhance the effects of aerobic exercises.
But how does it work? And what exactly is it for? Let’s try to shed some light in the new post dedicated to Sport and physical exercise, edited by our portal!
What is Vacufit and what is it used for
Vacufit is a term that, in the field of body care, is becoming increasingly popular. Many people wonder what exactly it is. Specifically, it is a completely revolutionary machine that allows, in a rather short period of time, to burn several calories , thus favoring the slimming processes. The name Vacufit derives from the Latin ” vacuum “, or “ vacuum” . And in fact it is precisely on the vacuum that the functioning of Vacufit is based. The principle is very similar to that, now well known, of the treadmill, but the effects of vacuum and infrared rays are combined with the aerobic action that takes place while walking.which act on the circulation of the lower part of the body.
Through the vacuum, in fact, the sensation that is perceived is that of a vacuum around the legs by means of which even the walks (without running) become much more intense . This greatly improves blood circulation and helps tone the abdomen and legs. During its operation, the “capsule” reaches a temperature of 70 degrees, helping in the loss of excess fluids and in the processes that promote weight loss.
Ultimately, the depressurized effect of Vacufit helps burn fat, promotes enrichment of the blood in terms of oxygen and nutrients, as well as allowing excellent slimming results. It should be noted that the use of Vacufit is contraindicated in those suffering from heart disease or excessively low blood pressure or in a state of pregnancy.
How many calories does Vacufit burn?
With this tool, you can lose around 700 calories in just 30 minutes of exercise!
The benefits of Vacufit
Vacufit is a machine that is increasingly used thanks to the benefits it can guarantee. In fact, by combining muscle movements with vacuum technology, it is possible to obtain benefits that were unthinkable until recently.
Here are the main ones:
- Losing excess centimeters on some of the most critical areas of the body, such as the buttocks, hips and the entire abdominal belt;
- Reduce the accumulation of fat and, consequently, the much hated orange peel skin (cellulite). In fact, the skin is immediately more toned and compact, thanks to the significant reduction in water retention;
- Improve the entire circulatory system which can count on better oxygenation of the blood, on the arrival of all the necessary nutrients, on the elimination of toxins;
- Training of short duration , since each session lasts an average of half an hour. The number of sessions to complete a course of treatment is usually 10 (to be carried out approximately 1 or 2 times a week);
- There are no particular contraindications (except those already mentioned) as long as those who use Vacufit are careful to always hydrate themselves correctly with a well balanced diet;
- After the first 5 sessions you can already notice the first improvements ;
- Training with Vacufit significantly increases bone density and therefore reduces all risks associated with osteoporosis;
- Exercise helps to increase HDL (good cholesterol) levels in the blood;