Take a look at the best Christmas greetings, messages and wishes to dedicate this Christmas. At Christmas parties, social networks will be an instrument to reach our loved ones.
When the end of the year approaches, various traditional holidays begin to parade, such as Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve. December in particular is a magical and festive month, full of celebrations and reasons to congratulate.
On many occasions we need the most Christmas greetings messages with which to accompany a present, gift or simply a card that we want to send to a member of our family, a friend or co-worker, on a date or on any special occasion.
For that we share on this page as every year, the best christmas messages, emotional wishes to be inspired by and many images.
Christmas greetings messages
Christmas is a time of togetherness, being with the family, decorating the tree, the house, illuminating the streets with light and exchanging gifts. Family and friends gather around a hearty meal and best wishes for the coming year… Today we offer you on this page the best Christmas greetings messages so that you can give them to your loved ones, so Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Stay safe and stay blessed on this holiday season! May all your wishes be granted! Merry Christmas to all.
- Let the magic of love brighten our smile and enlighten our soul. Merry Christmas to the loveliest person I know!
- Wishing you a joyful time and a lot of pleasant memories of this season of love and magic. May all your dreams come true.
- You’re the reason why this Christmas feels so special to me. So grateful for having you in my life. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas, dear brother! May the spirit of Christmas be with you all around the year!
- Thanks for brightening my life with your love and support. I want you to know that you are everything that I have ever dreamt of. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas, friend. Wishing you this Christmas will bring so much fun and happiness for you.
- Hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health for you and your family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas, daughter. Sending my warm wishes to you in this lovely season. May God keep you happy and healthy.
- Merry Christmas! And best wishes for a healthy, happy, and peaceful New Year. Love from the (insert your name).
- Warmest greetings for you on this festive season and best wishes for the coming New Year. You are the best gift I’ve ever had in life!
- To all the amazing people who dwell in my heart, I wish all of you nothing but infinite joy and immeasurable happiness on this Christmas brings! Merry Christmas to you all!
- I wish this holy season brings abundant happiness to your life. Merry Christmas to someone so special!
- I wish happiness surrounds you all around on this happy occasion. I hope you’ll have a great time with your friends and family!
- May every little thing from your Christmas wishlist come true. Have a magical and blissful holiday season this Christmas!
- May you receive all that you desire for and dream for. May this Christmas bring you all that you need in life. Merry Christmas!
- May your Christmas be graced with peace, joy, and blessings! Merry Christmas to you!
- Christmas and New Year Wishes.
- May the Christmas season bring only happiness and joy to you and your adorable family. Merry Christmas!
- I love you with all my heart and I want you to know that there is no one in this world who can make me happier than you. Merry Christmas sweetheart!
- I hope this Christmas season will take you closer to all those that you desire in your heart. Wishing you and your family good health, never-ending happiness, peace, and prosperity this Christmas and in the coming years. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Thanks for your support, guidance, and care. You two are my inspiration, motivation. May God always keep you safe and sound. Merry Christmas, mom and dad.
- May you feel all the love and joy throughout the day and all year round. Sending you the warmest greetings of this festive season and best wishes for happiness in this New Year.
- Dear mom, Merry Christmas! Spending this day with you is a blessing! Love you!
- Merry Christmas, son. I hope you have a blissful Christmas. May the blessing of the Christmas season surround you throughout the year.
- Merry Xmas, love! You are the biggest blessing of my life and I cherish you every day!
- Wishing you a joy-filled Christmas season. May your holidays be spent in good cheers and unforgettable moments. Have a great time this Christmas!
Merry Christmas greetings for family
Do you want to send tender Christmas messages to the family? In our family we can find the people who love us the most in the whole world and with whom we can always count, that is why we must always show them our gratitude, our respect and above all our affection.
When Christmas Eve arrives, it would be a wonderful idea for you to share a nice Christmas messages with your family, we know that you do not have enough time to find the right words and share them, with each one of them, we have prepared this section with the most beautiful merry Christmas greetings for family. Choose the best Christmas greetings message and share it with your friends!
Give a nice surprise to all your relatives by sharing with them some of the very nice Christmas Eve greetings.
- You truly don’t need anyone else when you have your family to make each and every Christmas celebration a beautiful one. Merry Christmas to my family.
- We wish you and your family a merry Christmas. May this Christmas bring in loads of happiness in your life and you celebrate with lots of fervor.
- Through this beautiful card, I wish my closest family friend a merry Christmas and prosperity all throughout your life. Let the spirit of Christmas bring happiness in your life always.
- Christmas Messages for Family and Friends.
- I wish you a merry Christmas to you my dearest family. Though I am not home for Christmas, I send all my wishes and love through this beautiful card and the gifts for you all.
- A perfect Christmas is one wherein you get to celebrate with your family and friends. Wishing a Merry Christmas to my loved ones.
- Warm greetings on Christmas to my family members. Let us make it a cheerful and memorable Christmas by spending this together and with lots of love.
- A Merry Christmas to my family which has always been there to add sparkles and joys to my Christmas celebrations. I wish you were there with me.
- Nice Christmas wishes are sent through lovely cards, through text messages on mobile and social networking sites and also through nice Christmas video clips with Christmas wishes for the family. These wishes make the family feel good and special on Christmas day.
- Not having your family around on the occasion of Christmas is something that hurts the most. Warm wishes on Christmas to my far away family.
- I wish your family a merry Christmas. Let this Christmas be one of the beautiful and you have cherished moments of celebration and joy. I send lots of love and good wishes for your family.
- The only thing I miss on Christmas is my family. Without you all, the celebrations of Christmas feel so dull. With lots of love, wishing you all Merry Christmas.
- When I count my blessings, I could my family and friends twice because they are the ones who make this life a beautiful one. Merry Christmas to you all.
- For a person whose family stays far away, it might not be always possible to be there with them for Christmas. During that time, sending Christmas wishes for the family will make his or her feel good as well as the family will feel loved.
- Each and every Christmas has been so much full of love and happiness because of the people we call family. Warm greetings on Christmas to my family.
- To the family who lives in my heart, I extend my warm wishes on Christmas to you all. I wish you were there to celebrate this day with me.
- Christmas is all about festivities and celebrations and it is also about spending good and happy times with your family. Wishing a Merry Christmas to my loving family.
- For a person whose family stays abroad in a distant place, he or she doesn’t get to celebrate Christmas together. In such a case, sending the Christmas wishes in a special way with love does much for both the person and the family to make their day good and happier.
- Beautiful Christmas wishes are sent through beautiful cards and the Christmas is celebrated beautifully welcoming baby Jesus with much love and fervor. The beautiful Christmas messages are sent through gifts along with cards.
- I wish your family a merry Christmas as you celebrate abroad with one another. I hope to see you soon when I visit there and wish you love and have a good Christmas celebration together.
- Let this Christmas bring lots of cherished moments of happiness and love in your and your family’s life and you celebrate this nice Christmas with feasting and merry making.
- Family friends are friends of family members bonded together through the relation of friendship. The Christmas wishes for family and friends can be sent through text messages on mobile or social networking sites and also through cards with gifts.
- Christmas Messages for Family abroad.
- With lots of love, I extend my warm wishes to my family which is the biggest and most special gift from God that I have ever received. Love you all and wish you all Merry Christmas.
- Having your loved one to make the celebrations of Christmas full of love and cheers is what every heart desires. Wishing Merry Christmas to my special people.
Christmas greetings for friends
Do you want to download cute Christmas greetings for friends, Christmas messages to dedicate, Christmas cards for Facebook, Christmas Eve texts for Whatsapp?
The New Year’s Eve Parties are very special, they are full of joy and enthusiasm, and they are the perfect opportunity to share nice dedications of Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Take advantage of the good feelings that this season awakens in hearts by sending original Happy New Year’s Eve wishes to your friends as a very special detail. These beautiful messages to wish congratulations on Christmas and New Year are perfect to accompany the gifts and cards that you are going to give to your loved ones.
- Let the wonders of this holy season brighten your life and gladden your heart. Wishing you a Christmas filled with the love and care of your dear ones.
- I’m so glad that I have an opportunity to spend this holiday season with my best friend! You are the reason I needed to be happy all the time!
- I would like to send a million thank you for being my best friend in life. I hope you’ll have an amazing time this Christmas!
- Wishing you a blissful season filled with joy and all the best things in the world. May this festive season of sharing love bring you peace that lasts throughout the year.
- Wishing my dearest friend a fun-filled, cheerful, and memorable Christmas season. May all your prayers be answered and your desires be fulfilled.
- I’m so thankful to God for having you as a friend this Christmas and all year round. May the glow of the Christmas candles brighten your day. Happy holidays, dear.
- Merry Christmas to my best friend forever! Here’s wishing you a season full of fun parties, beautiful experiences, soothing challenges and all the new memories you are waiting to create!
- Merry Christmas, buddy! May the coming year bring you tons of beautiful memories and blissful moments. The fun has just started!
- Your friendship is the best Christmas gift that I’ve ever received. I want it to last forever!
- Merry Christmas, buddy! This cold holiday season always feels warmer when spent among loved ones. I hope you can spend meaningful time with your family members, a feast to your heart’s content with them, and exchange not only gifts but also laughter and love! Here’s to a Christmas full of nostalgia, peace, and unity!
- I wish Santa to be just as good to you as you are to me. I hope he fills your socks with your favorite candy. Merry Christmas, dear friend!
- You’re one in million to me. A friend like you is all that I need to feel special on Christmas eve! Thanks for always being there for me!
- I wish that your Christmas season shimmers with love and kindness. May the faith and serenity descend on you. Have a safe and Merry Christmas dear friend.
- Wishing you a happy, healthy, and colorful time this Christmas. Enjoy every moment with your family, friends, and loved ones. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to my best friend! I’m so glad to be able to spend another Christmas with you in my life.
- Hope this Christmas brings you new opportunities and gives you great ideas. Let Christmas also bring you wealth and happiness. Have a great time with friends and family. Merry Christmas!
- I may not always say how important you are in my life. But I just want to know, the joy of Christmas is incomplete without you!
Funny Christmas greetings for cards
Many people look forward to the arrival of Christmas to reflect on everything they have done throughout the year, reunite with their loved ones or simply to enjoy a few days of celebration. But in addition to all that, at Christmas there is also room for humor. This special day is not usually the day of jokes by nature, although we can also use a sense of humor to send Funny Christmas greetings and congratulate these holidays.
Funny Christmas messages are received very well by everyone. It is a simple way to brighten the day and make us forget everything bad that has happened. The problem is that in many cases, we receive the same congratulatory message several times. To make you be as original as possible, we want to leave you with the following list of funny Christmas messages that you can send to family and friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter and other social media.
- Yay! It’s Christmas! Let’s buy loads of stuff you have no idea why you need them.
- All my dreams came to reality when I married you. And now I know why reality is always so hard to accept. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- I hope you’ll have so many gifts this Christmas that you’ll get tired of counting them. And then you’d wake up and realize it was a dream! Merry Christmas!
- The best thing Christmas teaches us is that you can be fat but still can be happy about it. Just look at Santa Clause! Merry Christmas!
- I can’t imagine a sentence without the ‘F’ word when I’m talking with you. But today, my Christmas wish for you is going to be full of the ‘M’ word. Merry Christmas!
- The way you handle the tangled Christmas tree lights tells a lot about you. Some of them are unspeakable!
- Christmas is a very spiritual time, and in order to keep your spirit high, you need vodka, gin, and whisky!
- What a perfect time for you to be grateful for having me in your life. You may not always admit but I already know you’re so lucky. Merry Christmas!
- Who needs a Christmas gift when they have a friend like me? I know you feel lucky all the time. Wishing you Merry Christmas dear!
- I decided to spend time with you rather than buying something with the money. Because TIME IS MONEY anyway. Merry Christmas!
- Nothing in life can be gained without a promise to be returned. Even Santa comes with a clause in Christmas! Have a fantastic time!
- All I want for Christmas is passing our classes with good grades! Merry Christmas to you and me too!
- Christmas is surely a wonderful night – until you wake up the next day to stumble upon the mess of last night and credit card bill makes you blind!
- My only wish this Christmas is to empty your wallet and drain your credit care resources.
- Funny Christmas Wishes for Friends.
- If you’ve never been to our house around Christmas, you know nothing about having fun at Christmas. Hoping to see you around this season!
Christmas greetings quotes
Now that Christmas is almost upon us, you may want to take the opportunity to congratulate your friends and family on WhatsApp. In this article you will find some of the best Christmas greetings quotes to succeed.
When it comes to congratulating your acquaintances on Christmas, you may not be able to think of any original message to send them. But don’t worry, because you’ve come to the right place: we’ve prepared a selection of Christmas greetings quotes to send to your loved ones this holiday season.
Although there is still time until December 25, we have already prepared a list with some of the best Christmas wishes to send on WhatsApp and other messaging applications. In this way, if you wish, you can start preparing your Christmas greetings for friends and family.
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.” – Washington Irving.
- A joy that is shared is a joy made double.” — John Roy.
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” — Charles M. Schulz.
- I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite story. The pleasure is in the familiar way the story begins, the anticipation of familiar turns it takes, the familiar moments of suspense, and the familiar climax and ending.” – Fred Rogers.
- Christmas works like glue. It keeps us all sticking together.” — Rosie Thomas.
- Your children need your presence more than your presents.” — Jesse Jackson.
- The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.” — Henry David Thoreau.
- T’was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.” – Clement Clarke Moore.
- When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things – not the great occasions – give off the greatest glow of happiness.” – Bob Hope.
- Love the giver more than the gift.” — Brigham Young.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know.” — Irving Berlin.
- Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.” — Helen Steiner Rice.
- Walking in a winter wonderland.” – “Winter Wonderland.
- And so this is Christmas… what have you done?” — John Lennon.
- Joy to the world, the Lord is come, let earth receive her King.” – “Joy to the World.
- Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” — Edna Ferber.
- One can never have enough socks,’ said Dumbledore. ‘Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.’” — J. K. Rowling.
- Remembrance, like a candle, burns brightest at Christmastime.” — Charles Dickens.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller.
- Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.” — Dr. Seuss.
Beautiful Christmas greetings
There is no more beautiful time of the year than Christmas, since in it we can be better people by showing our feelings towards others. It is on these dates that our most sincere wishes for others emerge and we dedicate them through messages.
If you want to do it too, here we have for you some very nice Christmas greetings that can help you a lot. We hope they are to your liking and allow you to tell all those special people to you how much you love them.
You can use any means to send these beautiful Christmas greetings, from social media platfors to email and smartphone.
- Sending you my best wishes for a fabulous festive season from across the miles. Happy holidays!
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.
- In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas and lots of love from our family to yours!
- Wishing you a lovely Christmas season and a very Happy New Year!
- Even though you’re far away, you’ll be in my thoughts this Christmas Day. Sending you our warmest wishes for a very merry Christmas.
- May your Christmas shine brightly with joy and goodwill!
- Best wishes for the Holidays, and for health and happiness throughout the coming year.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
- May the closeness of your loved ones, family, and friends fill your heart with joy.
- May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your family.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Wishing you a joyous Holiday season and a happy and peaceful New Year.
- Thank you for being such an important part of my life. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and the coming year is full of many blessings for you and your family.
- I hope your holiday celebrations are full of lots of fun, surprises, and magic!
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas!
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
- Cheers to warm holiday memories!
Christmas greetings religious
At Christmas we celebrate the birth of Jesus our Lord, they are happy dates to enjoy the company of our loved ones, and celebrate together that God is among us. In this section we have compiled religious Christmas greetings and messages that refer to the birth of Jesus, which is the true meaning of Christmas for Catholics and Christians.
- Let the lights of Christmas guide you towards true Christianity. May the teaching of Christmas enlighten your soul with heavenly wisdom! Merry Christmas!
- May the miracle of Christmas bring you the utmost joy and happiness. May God give you contentment and peace among you and your family. Have a jolly and Merry Christmas.
- God is always watching over you, so don’t chicken out. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. I wish you all the good things. Merry Christmas.
- May this holy season of Christmas brings the lord’s blessing to your home. May all your wishes come true and your desires are fulfilled! Happy Christmas!
- May the spirit of Christmas harbor the love for Jesus in our hearts and allow us to live upon His divine teachings. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas brings about a bounty of joy and messages of hope. May the spirit of Christ ignite within our hearts forever! Merry Christmas!
- Religious Prayer and Blessings.
- Merry Christmas to you! Today, we celebrate the birth of our Pioneer with love, respect, and devotion. May the morale and values of this auspicious day stay evergreen in our beliefs, words, and actions. Hope we can remember the beauty of Christianity through this commemoration and unite the hearts of the believers!
- As you celebrate the birth of our sweet Lord Jesus, I want you to know that my prayers are always with you and you’ll always have Christ’s blessings in life!
- May the gift of serenity and true love surround you like a shield of God. I wish you find the meaning of your life through the prayers you make. Merry Christmas!
- A Christmas is a reward for those who believe in Christ. It comes with a promise that Christ will never abandon his dear followers. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to you and your family! May the holy blessings of your life never run out!
- It’s not only about a day of decorating Christmas trees and singing Christmas carols, but it’s also a day to celebrate our Lord’s unconditional and unceasing love for us!
- May the Lord Jesus fill your life with eternal joy and never-ending happiness. I pray for a Christmas full of love and peace for you and your family!
- Merry Christmas! Praying for Jesus Christ to shower you with His holy miracles and fortune!
- I wish you find serenity and delight in the celebration of this holy day! Have a blessed Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! May your holy wishes be heard by God and your life be full of his divine blessings!
Short Christmas greetings
Christmas is a time for celebration, for seeing lights and for giving. Let these Christmas greetings for cards remind you of the peace and joy that the world experiences on this special date. This is a time of year when your children will be busy with many activities and events that celebrate the occasion. It is the time when you will start to prepare your children for some Christmas celebrations.
That is why we have compiled the best short Christmas greeting and wishes for you to spread what this wonderful date really means to everyone.
- Sending lots of love your way.
- May you have your loved ones close by during this festive season! All the good wishes for you!
- Many Christmas hugs and kisses.
- May God shower your life with unlimited blessings. Merry Xmas!
- Let the festival bring joy and laughter to your home. Merry Christmas!
- Let love fill the hearts of your dearest ones! Merry Christmas!
- All I want for Christmas is your happiness, health, and prosperity! Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas from the core of my heart!
- Merry Christmas to you and your family! May this holiday season wrap you in warmth and joy!
- Many blessings and wishes to you.
- Have a magical and blissful Christmas.
- Tis the season of spreading love and joy to all those you meet. Have a rocking Christmas.
- May Santa shower you with everything you ever wished for. Merry Christmas!
- I hope your Christmas is filled with laughter and prosperity.
- Merry Christmas! May you receive amazing presents, fond memories, and abundant love from your dear ones!
- May Santa bring you all the best presents. Merry Christmas!
- You are a blessing to be within any occasion, not just Christmas!
- Merry Christmas from someone who loves you dearly.
- May your joys be everlasting and your pains be momentary. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- I hope the spirit of Christmas linger on as you celebrate the joys of life! Merry Christmas!
- Thinking of you during the holiday season and wishing you the best in all things.
- Wish you peace, prosperity, and a better tomorrow. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- Here’s to an occasion of magic and mystery. Have a Merry Christmas!
- Bells are ringing and everyone is singing, It’s Christmas! All the best to you in the year to come!
- Wishing you a warm, bright and charming Christmas ahead! Let the feast and fun begin!
- Good tidings we bear to you and your family.
- I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- The magic of love, friendship, and brotherhood, may all these be yours at this Christmas!
- Wishing you peace and joy!
- Cheers to a lovely Christmas season.
Business elegant christmas greetings
Christmas and New Year phrases for business is what you are looking for? The year is over and surely you want to send the best business elegant Christmas greetings to the people with whom you are involved in business and you recognize that if it were not for the good commercial relations that have been maintained throughout this year of work it would not be possible for you to continue with your business activity.
By sending your beautiful Christmas and New Year wishes, you can also thank him and renew your wish that the commercial exchanges continue next year.
You can send some of these phrases through a physical or virtual Christmas and New Year’s card with pretty words or with a present that you want to send to your company.
- As the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and those who have helped to shape our business. It’s been quite a year for us all! We hope that this year has been just as memorable for you, your colleagues, and your loved ones. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.
- The end of the year brings no greater joy than the opportunity to express to you season’s greetings and good wishes. May your holidays and New Year be filled with joy.
- This holiday season, we are looking back with appreciation for your loyalty and looking forward to moving into the New Year together.
- At this special time of year, we give thanks for clients like you who have made our jobs easier and our lives more fulfilling. Thank you for being you. From all of us at [company name].
- When we here at [company name] think of all the benefits of being in our business, we quickly think of our relationships with great customers like you. Thank you for giving us the chance to do what we enjoy.
- As we look back upon the past year, we would like to acknowledge those who have helped us shape our business. Thanks for a great year, and we wish you all the best as you embark on the new year ahead.
- During this season, we take time to reflect upon the good things we have… like our partnership with you. We appreciate working with you and hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success.
- We would like to express our sincerest appreciation for the trust you have placed in us and best wishes for the holidays.
- During the holiday season, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our success possible. It is in this spirit that we say thank you and send best wishes for the holidays and New Year.
- The team at [company name] wishes you peace, joy and prosperity throughout the coming year. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.
Merry Christmas Greetings for wife
Your wife is the woman to whom you should always give the best Christmas greetings, so for that, we are going to help you with some inspiration. Christmas is the most propitious moment to dedicate all the beautiful feelings that we carry inside our hearts, especially if it is our partner with whom we share our daily lives.
Here we have beautiful Christmas wishes for wife that you can dedicate for free on this special date such as Christmas.
- May our bond be blessed with love and affection. May it last forever and may we enjoy a happy and healthy family life. Merry Christmas to you!
- You are not just an excellent wife but also a loving mother. I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t feel lucky everyday for having you. Merry Christmas!
- Dear wife, I want to thank you for being my biggest supporter. Words can never express my deepest affection for you, but you are the only for me. Merry Christmas!
- I love making some amazing memory with you every Christmas. Wishing you a Merry Christmas, my wife.
- I had no idea how happy this day could be until I spent it in your arms beside you. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
- All I want this Christmas is hugs and kisses from you. Merry Christmas.
- My love for you shines bright like the Christmas lights. Merry Christmas, love.
- My life would be incomplete without your love. Thank you for making my life amazing. Every Christmas seems more colorful with you. Merry Christmas, wife.
- You are the most excellent wife that a man could ask for. You make my life complete and my days filled with happiness. Wishing you a very special Christmas this year!
- You are the perfect angel that I asked for. Thank you for saving my life when I was drowning in loneliness. Wishing you Merry Christmas with love and hugs!
Merry Christmas Greetings for husband
You are looking the most special Christmas greetings for husband? One of the important dates in the year is Christmas, which is the birthday of Jesus. It’s nice to keep the flame of love alive by sending cute Christmas wishes to your husband / surprise him with these nice details.
Consequently, if it is the first time, or it has been several years since you will spend Christmas with your wife, do not hesitate to share some beautiful free Christmas Greetings with images and special messages for him.
- You are the most beautiful gift that I never want to take for granted. I earned you and I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you happy. Merry Christmas my love!
- Our marriage is made in heaven and you are the best gift from God. I want to be with you during this Christmas and many more Christmas after this. Merry Christmas!
- Our marriage grew stronger every day since the first day of it. The only reason for this is the more I spend my days with you, the more I fall in love with you. Merry Christmas!
- Only your presence in the house makes my holidays so special. I want to spend every second of this Christmas with the one I love most and that’s you. Merry Christmas!
- I’m not sure what I did to deserve a husband like you. On this holy day of Christmas, I would like to thank God for you.
- You are the best present I could have for Christmas. Merry Christmas, husband!
- When you hug me with your arms around me, I feel the safest. Nothing can make us apart as long as God’s blessing is with us. Merry Christmas my love!
- Before Christmas was about lights and presents, now it’s all about you! Merry Christmas!
- Let us pray that God showers his divine blessings upon us on this Christmas and makes our bond last forever. Merry Christmas to you darling!
- When I look at you, my heart fills with happiness. Your smile makes my days worth living. Thank you for being there for me in all my good and bad times. Merry Christmas!
- Dear hubby, you have made my life heaven full of peace and happiness! Thank you for everything! Merry Christmas!
Christmas greetings to coworkers
We spend eight or even more hours in our workplace and it is normal that we come to see it as our second home and our co-workers as our second family. We care for them and we appreciate them, we share with them our day-to-day work, our challenges and almost the same professional goals.
Therefore, this Christmas do not forget to greet them in a special way with one of these Christmas greetings to coworkers that we leave you below. Express your best wishes to your coworkers for this unique date and spread joy and good vibes in your workplace.
- My wish for you is that you find all that you need in this Christmas season.
- Working with you is one of the greatest gifts I have received this Christmas season.
- When I think of the best place to be in the weeks leading up to Christmas, this work space is one of them.
- Wishing you and yours a happy Holiday Season & a successful, prosperous New Year.
- Until we meet again, I wish you a Merry Christmas my coworker and friend.
- Wishing you time to enjoy the simple pleasures of Christmas!
- Our time together has truly proven that we are a team. Have a wonderful Christmas my wonderful team.
- With coworkers like you, it’s hard to not look forward to all the blessings the new year will bring.
- Wishing you and your loved ones all the wonder and joy of the Christmas season!
- Wishing you love and happiness this season and into the New Year.
- Wishing you old-fashioned pleasures, happy memories, and all the joys of Christmas.
- When the new year has arrived, back at this workplace we shall gather to hear about each other’s tales of Christmas joys and laughter.
- Thanks for all you do to make our office a fun place to be all year round. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas.
- Wishing you all the timeless treasures of Christmas… The warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends.
- Thinking of you fills our hearts with joy at Christmas time. Wishing you a joyous Holiday Season and a happy and peaceful New Year.
- Sending warm wishes of peace and happiness this Holiday Season.
- Our Christmas party was truly emblematic of the spirit of this office: Companionship.
- What a great year it’s been. Wishing the best to you and yours this holiday season.
- When we all gather here next year, let us get started off to 12 months full of cheer!
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these and more be yours at Christmas.
- Wishing you and your family all the warmth this Holiday Season has to offer. Have a wonderful Christmas and a New Year filled with peace and joy.
- Sending wishes to you and yours for a beautiful Holiday Season and a peaceful New Year.
- Wishing you/your family peace, love, and joy at Christmas and always.
Free Christmas greetings images
Sending free Christmas greetings images to friends and family is a wonderful way to spread the joy of the Christmas season and to share the happiness of Christmas together. When Christmas approaches, we all want to be original, fun and transmit a lot of love when it comes to congratulating on Christmas. We send beautiful Christmas card greetings to our relatives, friends and acquaintances, and that is why we are going to show you which are the most shared images, animated Christmas greetings, gif christmas greetings, and the most original and fun.