On this page you will find the most amazing thanksgiving greetings, to be used to say thanks to all the people who have been close to you, even if only virtually. Express your gratitude by using the right words. Sometimes a simple thank you is enough, other times you might be looking for something more original, other times you might answer with a joke about age.
In the United States, this day is a national holiday in the country. On this day, people thank each other and pray to God for the coming year. This year this day is celebrated on November 25. People across the country thank God for the good harvest on Thanksgiving Day. According to American beliefs, the first Thanksgiving was celebrated in 1621 by the Pilgrim Fathers. In 1789, George Washington made an official announcement to celebrate this day nationally. Since then people began to celebrate this day as a national holiday. Spending time with family is part of this festival. People show the importance of having others in their lives by making themselves feel special.
On this special day, people are exchanging wishes and greetings with their near and dear ones. Thousands of people are searching on Google for Thanksgiving Greetings. To fulfill your need, here we are with some of the best wishes, sayings, quotes, messages and text hanksgiving greetings for family and friends.
Thanksgiving Greetings, Sayings, Quotes, HD Images, Messages and Wishes to share
Create an impressive thanksgiving greetings and messages colection in the blink of an eye with your favorite quote. Pick a Thanksgiving-themed date or one that focuses on family, gratitude, good food, or anything else you find special this time of year. Best happy thanksgiving greetings collection right here:
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- May all the good things of life be yours, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
- Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.
- There have been times when I forgot to thank you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become because of you. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
- Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving is more than the festivities, it gives us time to ponder upon what lessons we learnt and how we can spread happiness around, to look back at all the great memories and good people who came into our lives. We appreciate you so much. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your loved ones.
- Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving!
- At this time of Thanksgiving celebration, our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. Happy Thanksgiving to those closest to my heart.
- Receive these greetings with overflowing love and many blessings for long and healthy life. May this day fill your heart with renewed hope and a grateful spirit. Have an unforgettable thanksgiving.
- Simply put, Thanksgiving is the time of the year when we celebrate and relish the turkey. I hope you have lots of fun on this special holiday.
- I may be thankful for a lot of things, but mostly, I am thankful to have you.
- May everything good be bestowed upon your life and may you have the boldness to overcome any obstacle. May this be a new year of greatness to you. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- Let’s pause to count our blessings. Let’s start with the freedom in which we live. And then continue to the friendships and relationships we have. It is truly a gift, and we are thankful for all those things.
- May stuffing is tasty, your turkey plump, your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump, and your yams be delicious. And of course, your pie should take the prize for the best Thanksgiving ever.
- We must thank the Lord for the wonderful life he has given to us. Here is hoping we have many more holidays to celebrate.
- May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes and great values. I am hoping God blesses you with a long and cheerful life.
- I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with love and cheer, but also full tummies. Happy holiday.
- Our thoughts are with you at this joyous thanksgiving celebration, as we send to you warm appreciation and so much love. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
- I am thankful for the unconditional love and unwavering support you are giving me. Thank you for being real and being you. Happy Thanksgiving.
- I just want to express my sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. I am thankful to have you in my life, and I extend my best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday.
- We are sending you thanksgiving wishes across the miles from our house to yours. Here is hoping your home is filled with happiness and joy.
- Here is hoping you are bestowed upon with the best of everything. Wishing you have the strength to surpass any obstacle life throws at you. Have a blessed holiday.
- A picture perfect table, positive mood, and lots of laughs on this special holiday. Happy Thanksgiving.
- May you have a memorable Thanksgiving as I wish you happiness, joy, and many wonderful memories in this special holiday season.
- Your excellence drives everyone to success. Thank you and a happy Thanksgiving from all here.
- Receive our best wishes for a cheerful Thanksgiving. May your life be full of good health and prosperity as we celebrate Thanksgiving day.
- With your friends and family near, this is your chance to make this day as special as you can. Thank them with your heart. Happy Holiday.
Happy Thanksgiving Greetings, Wishes and Messages
Share your gratitude with your friends, family and loved ones at this special time. With these creative text thanksgiving greetings ideas it is very easy to start creating your card. Choose the best free thanksgiving greetings images and print your greeting or share it digitally on social networks. Resize your greeting to use the same images and style to make a Thanksgiving dinner menu or place cards. There are endless opportunities to do something unforgettable for the loved ones. Here are some of the best family thanksgiving greetings to share with your loved ones on social media like Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Tik Tok, and others:
- A special greeting of Thanksgiving time to express to you our sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. We are deeply thankful and extend to you our best wishes for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.
- Thank you Mom for always making spectacular meals throughout the years! Thanksgiving won’t be the same without your special dishes.
- A heartfelt thanks to you on this day, for being my guide, my teacher and my father. Happy Thanksgiving Dad!
- Thanksgiving for people is…The morning sun and the setting moon, The cheerful bird and the dancing mood, The silent waters and the playful dunes, But more than that I cherish you. Wishing you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you.
- Because today is a special day, I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
- One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season.
- Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me food, shelter and unconditional love.
- May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey plump, may your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious, and your pies take the prize, and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs.
- May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving, a joyous holiday season and healthful, Happy New Year.
- May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
- At this time of Thanksgiving we pause to count our blessings. The freedom of this great country in which we live. It’s opportunity for achievement. The friendship and confidence you have shown in us. For all of these things we are deeply thankful. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Gratitude is the heart’s memory. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
Short Thanksgiving Greetings
Today, we want to share that beautiful feeling of feeling grateful not only with life, but also with those around us such as family, friends, life, with God, etc; and fill us with good vibes to improve our daily lives. The following short thanksgiving greetings will be your best choice to demonstrate that noble feeling.
- Eat like the 1% on this holiday! Happy Thanksgiving greetings.
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- Silence is not the language of gratitude.
- One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season.
- Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health, and good times.
- Praying that God’s mercy will fill your life. Happy holiday!
- Grace is not a little prayer before dinner; it is a lifestyle.
- May you have a wonderful time this Thanksgiving, with friends and family. Enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving greetings.
- Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Hoping your day is filled with blessings and joy!
- I’m thankful to have a family who takes eating as seriously as I do.
- I’m really glad that we’re family. Thanking God for having you in my life on this special day.
- This message is wishing you the best Thanksgiving, full of love and laughter.
- By being thankful for what you have, you will be happy.
- My prayers to those who are doing the dishes after this Thanksgiving!
- Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- Here’s to enjoying the company of good friends and family. Best wishes on this holiday.
- I’m thankful for all that you do.
- People like you keep the world spinning. Happy holiday!
- May you enjoy the feast and the company of your family on Thanksgiving day.
- May your Thanksgiving be filled with cheers, happiness, and full tummies!
- Here are a heartwarming thanks to you for the hope, peace, and joy that you bring to my life.
- Let the wine flow and the spirits soar on this Thanksgiving Day. Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Wishing you a very happy and blessed day of rest with your family!
- Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Gratitude is the heart’s memory. We’re thankful for you and your family.
- Nothing I say will truly convey the amount of gratitude and appreciation I have for you!
- May all the good things of life be yours, not only on this day but throughout the coming year.
Inspirational Thanksgiving Greetings Sayings and Quotes
The best Thanksgiving Greetings Sayings to wish a Happy Day to our friends and family. You can use them at the family Thanksgiving dinner or any time you gather to thank each other and God. They are amazing greetings for thanksgiving and phrases of encouragement of gratitude that can be sent by WhatsApp or put on your Facebook wall or other social network.
- At some point in life the world’s beauty becomes enough. You don’t need to photograph, paint, or even remember it. It is enough.” — Toni Morrison.
- If you think Independence Day is America’s defining holiday, think again. Thanksgiving deserves that title, hands-down.” —Tony Snow.
- Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” — Marcus Tullius Cicero.
- Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare. They are consumed in 12 minutes. Halftimes take 12 minutes. This is not coincidence.” — Erma Bombeck.
- Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.” — Alphonse Karr.
- Thanksgiving, man… not a good day to be my pants.” — Kevin James.
- If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.” — Frank W. Clarke.
- When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty, my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup.” — Sam Lefkowitz.
- When you give and carry out acts of kindness, it’s as though something inside your body responds and says, ‘Yes, this is how I ought to feel.’” — Rabbi Harold Kushner.
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” — Oprah Winfrey.
- We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” — John F. Kennedy.
- Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.” — Karl Barth.
- That’s one of the great things about Thanksgiving: Football’s on!” —Michael Strahan.
- Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” — William Arthur Ward.
- The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.” — Henry Ward Beecher.
- I like football. I find it’s an exciting strategic game. It’s a great way to avoid conversation with your family at Thanksgiving.” — Craig Ferguson.
- If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” — W. Clement Stone.
- Gratitude opens the door, the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open the door through gratitude.” — Deepak Chopra.
- We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” — Thornton Wilder.
Best Thanksgiving Greetings for Friends and Family
I present a collection of thanksgiving greetings for family and friends. Among the related themes see happy thanksgiving greetings, thank you phrases – the most beautiful phrases to thank and thanksgiving greetings images.
- I cannot thank you enough for giving me such a kind sister like you. May you have the most beautiful Thanksgiving and be content with your life.
- Wishing a happy thanksgiving to my lovely family. Thanks for all your love and sacrifices for me. What would I do without you two?
- It is my prayer that this Thanksgiving will give my dad numerous reasons to be happy and content. Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving, papa!
- You are blessed in more ways than you can think of. Be thankful to God, and have a beautiful Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving is the time to count our blessings. My family is one of those blessings that I’ll forever be grateful to. Wishing you a happy and lovely thanksgiving. May God keep us united.
- You have always made me smile no matter how sad I am. Thanks, sister. Wishing you a happy thanksgiving.
- From raising us to preparing the big turkey, dressing, and pumpkin pie, you have outdone yourself; we cannot say enough thanks to you, dear mom. Have a beautiful Thanksgiving.
- You are precious to me, dear brother. This Thanksgiving I express sincere thanks to God for sending you in my life. Let’s dig in the pie together.
- Spread the warmth and peace of the thankful hearts and make this holiday season jolly and good. Happy Thanksgiving.
- May you find an abundance of good things throughout life and enjoy this Thanksgiving with a content heart.
- This is a perfect time to be thankful for all the blessings God has showered upon you and to be eternally grateful for having such a phenomenal dad like you. Happy Thanksgiving, dear daddy!
- Wishing you all a Thanksgiving full of love, laughter, and happiness. Being a part of this family is something to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
- May you have a delicious and content Thanksgiving Day with your loved ones. Have a great holiday!
- Make this joyous day as special as you can and enjoy this blessed day with your precious friends and family. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Sending you my cordial wishes on this Thanksgiving. Thank you for being my parents!
- I am taking the opportunity of this auspicious day and want to thank my mother for doing all the things you have done for us throughout your life. You are the best mother in the world. Happy Thanksgiving, Mom!
- May the kind Jesus bless you with a bountiful Thanksgiving with all the joy your big heart can contain, and you spread the happiness all over the world like you always do. I love you, dear sister.
- Today is the day for showing gratitude for the things and people we are blessed with. The thing I feel truly blessed for is my family. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Be thankful for what you have and have a joyous thanksgiving surrounded by the ones you love and cherish.
- I think I don’t need to look very far to find my blessing as I have the most amazing family. I feel thankful to God for bestowing me with my lovely family. Happy thanksgiving.
- On this Thanksgiving, I wish for nothing but eternal happiness and good health for you, mom and dad!
- Happy Thanksgiving, my dear brother. Thanks for making my childhood colorful and lively. Without you, my life would be dull. Wishing you a blissful thanksgiving and a lovely holiday.
- Family means something to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to my lovely family!
- It is time to count your blessings one by one because it is thanksgiving today! Enjoy this blessed day with dear ones.
- You’re one of those beautiful things that exist on earth. Happy Thanksgiving, mom, and dad. I’m thankful to both of you in so many ways.
- Dear brother, I wish you a happy Thanksgiving filled to the brim with God’s blessings and guidance. You are one of my most treasured blessings. Have a safe one this year.
Free Funny Thanksgiving Greetings
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and although it is a traditional American holiday, as a party to give thanks. Let’s see below, the best free funny thanksgiving greetings to send by Whatsapp and email.
- This Thanksgiving, my heart is bursting with gratitude, and my pants are bursting with several helpings of mashed potatoes.
- May the turkey leg be yours this Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my family and friends. I’m thankful for many things, but you guys top the list.
- I hope your Thanksgiving table is full of your favorite food and surrounded by your favorite people.
- I’ll let other people snap the wishbone this year. With you in my life, I’d feel greedy wishing for anything more.
- May the wishbone snap in your favor this Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you enjoy some moist turkey on your dinner table, and some juicy gossip around it.
- Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. With friends like you, my cup runneth over.
- Hope your Thanksgiving Day is full of fun, food, family, and most importantly, football.
- Hope your relatives stay relatively sober and relatively non-political this Thanksgiving.
- This Thanksgiving, may your heart be as full as your belly.
- Whenever I want to feel thankful, I just look at my Facebook Friends list.
- I don’t have to remind myself to be grateful. I just have to think of you.
- Turkey Day is the moist wonderful time of the year.
- Hope you have plenty to be thankful for this Thanksgiving and over the coming year.
- A best friend is someone who lets you have the last piece of pumpkin pie.
- Thanksgiving is here, and I cran-barely contain my excitement. Hope you have a great Turkey Day.
- What am I thankful for this Thanksgiving? You – the same thing I’m thankful for every day.
- Happy Thanksgiving to the people who make me thankful to be me.
- May your Thanksgiving Day be full of excitement… except for a couple of hours in there when you want to take a nap.
- I was going to wish you a Happy Turkey Day, but I didn’t want to use any fowl language.
- THANKS for GIVING me so much love, kindness, and support.
Religious Thanksgiving Greetings
Let’s celebrate a happy day to give thanks to God for all his blessings, for family and friends, and for everything he gives us. These Christian thanksgiving phrases are short and you can use them for family dinner, to send to a relative or for Facebook and Twitter. Don’t miss our collection with the most amazing religious thanksgiving greetings to share with your friends and family:
- This is certainly the most beautiful Thanksgiving for all of us as we have food on our tables and our loved ones surrounding us. Let us be thankful to God for this. Happy Thanksgiving.
- On the occasion of Thanksgiving, I wish that there is only positivity and happiness in your life to guide you towards a happier tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend.
- Let us make it a memorable Thanksgiving by counting our blessings and expressing our gratitude to God for all his love. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- May you have a Thanksgiving which is showered with the blessings of Almighty. May you have a Thanksgiving full of love and affection of your family and friends.
- Don’t forget to count your blessings on Thanksgiving and thank God for all the love he has blessed you with. Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. May this auspicious occasion fill your life with new colours of hope and happiness.
- May the festivities of Thanksgiving fill us all with new energies and great enthusiasm to embrace our lives with smiles on our faces. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- Let us come together, eat together and pray together to make it a memorable and beautiful Thanksgiving. Wishing you a warm and Happy Thanksgiving.
- On the occasion of Thanksgiving, I pray that may your blessings are way more than the autumn leaves. Wishing you happiness and goodness on Thanksgiving.
- We may not realize it but each and everyone of us is loved by God equally and we must always be thankful for it. Warm wishes on Thanksgiving to you.
- May this year be full of hopes and faith for you. Wishing you blessed times with your family and friends. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving.
- The occasion of Thanksgiving reminds each one of us that how lucky we are and we must always be thankful for the good fortune we have been blessed with. Happy Thanksgiving.
- On the auspicious occasion of Thanksgiving, I pray that you and your loved ones are always blessed with happiness and joys. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- May you celebrate the occasion of Thanksgiving by thanking Almighty for all the good he has brought into your life. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- May the bright and beautiful colours of Thanksgiving fill your life with many new hopes and dreams. Warm greetings on the occasion of Thanksgiving to you.
Free Thanksgiving Greetings Images, Wishes and Messages
Thanksgiving is one of the most traditional holidays in the United States. It is the day set aside to spend with family and dearest friends, prepare an entire banquet, including the famous turkey, and gather around the table to share endearing moments. But what really makes this day so special and unique is that it is the time to stop and think about all the good things we have in life and give thanks for it. Use these thanksgiving greetings images free and give joy to your family and friends on this special day.