Aperitifs by the sea with friends, high-calorie lunches and dinners, snacks and ice creams of all tastes: in short, we know that in summer we indulge in some (or perhaps too many) gluttony that makes themselves felt in the post-holidays, and almost always you end up gaining weight and gaining a few extra pounds. It is therefore necessary to intervene immediately to get back in shape.
How to deflate the belly?
The answer can be represented by detox diets that help you lose weight and lose those extra pounds accumulated during the holidays.
Detox recipes for weight loss after the holidays
Upon returning home from vacation, the watchword is only one: purify yourself. For those who feel the need to detoxify and start a healthier lifestyle that gives the body the right benefits after the extravagances of the holidays, the first rule is to purify, deflate, following a light and balanced diet, consuming, at least for the first few weeks, natural and beneficial foods, organic foods, possibly not cooked, with purifying effects for the body, but above all eating lots of fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables.
Here are some tips on how to get back in shape after the holidays:
- Drink at least three liters of water a day;
- Consume a lot of seasonal fruit and vegetables, avoiding frying, elaborate and fat-containing dishes;
- Limit the consumption of carbohydrates;
- Drink purifying and draining herbal teas such as fennel, which promote digestion and eliminate abdominal swelling;
- Making delicious centrifuged recipes;
- Limit the consumption of caffeine and avoid drinking carbonated drinks;
- Reduce portions of food, saving so many calories per day;
- Promote physical well-being by doing physical activity, thus recovering perfect shape.
Tryptophan, a new ally for weight loss
To deflate the stomach in the post-summer holidays it is very important to ensure the correct functioning of the intestine, compromised by the bad habits of the summer period, following a correct, healthy and purifying diet. From this point of view it is therefore important not to neglect beneficial substances for our body such as tryptophan , an amino acid precursor of serotonin, the good mood hormone.
Here are some foods, rich in tryptophan, that should not be missing in your post summer diet:
- fresh tuna;
Detox recipes: how to lose three pounds in a week after summer
Getting back in shape after the summer is quite challenging and you have to be constant and determined in achieving your goals, otherwise you risk putting on a few more pounds than those already gained during the holidays. First of all, it is important to never skip meals and follow those few rules that help us purify the body. First of all at breakfast it is important to alternate sweet and salty in order to follow a healthy and at the same time balanced diet.
Here are some recommended post-summer breakfast foods:
- Vegetable milk (soy, rice, almond);
- White yogurt with fruit pieces;
- Hard-boiled eggs with raw ham;
As for snacks, it is important to have two a day, opting for:
- Fresh fruit;
- Rusks with organic jam;
- Toast with cheese and lean raw ham;
At lunch and dinner all foods are allowed as long as they are natural, lightly cooked and fat-free. In this way you will lose excess fluids, accumulated with the extravagances of the summer and you will be able to get back even more in shape than before.