The oppositions are tests in which a large number of people risk everything. Passing and doing it with a note can be the difference between being without a job you want or being able to start building your future and your dreams with a solid foundation. Sometimes, when we have someone in the family opposing, we run the risk of saying some phrase that, although on the one hand it was trying to be well-intentioned, ends up being quite the opposite, a compendium of bad omens for said person who takes it for granted. via the personal and that you have more nerves than necessary when you are going to perform the tests.
With the help of the experts from the opposition academy Titulae.es we wanted to collect a list so that you can know which are the phrases that you should never say to an opponent , since with them you can demotivate him and make him lose concentration of what he is doing. I even had in mind that that day could be considered lost for the simple fact of naming it. In the same way, sometimes these phrases can achieve the opposite effect, that is, they can make you focus more, that you can achieve success from failure, enhancing your concentration and improving your study techniques.
Phrases that you should never say to an opponent short
- When we do not know which port we are going to, all the winds are unfavorable.
- That’s impossible. It will not work.
- I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can not accept not trying it.
- All the battles in life serve to teach us something, even those that we lose.
- Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Every failure is the seasoning that flavors success.
- The two best days of your life are -one- the day you are born and -two- when you discover why.
- Failure is a great opportunity to start again with more intelligence.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Only one thing makes a dream impossible: the fear of failure.
- Just because you failed once doesn’t mean you’re going to fail at everything. Keep trying, resist and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if not, who will?
- I have not failed, I have found 10,000 solutions that do not work.
- You will never discover new territories if you do not allow yourself to lose sight of the coast for a while.
- A failure is a man who has made a mistake, but is unable to turn it into experience.
- It’s not how deep you fell that counts, but how high you bounced.
Phrases to avoid saying to an opponent
- The real loser is not the one who does not win. The real loser is the one who is so afraid of not winning that he doesn’t even try.
- You always go through failure on the way to success.
- It’s okay to celebrate success, but it’s more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- A person cannot directly choose their circumstances, but they can choose their thoughts and indirectly – and safely – shape their circumstances.
- The life of man is interesting mainly if he has failed. That indicates that I try to improve myself.
- Only those who dare to fail big can achieve great things.
- Television is the mirror where the defeat of our entire cultural system is reflected.
- Failure is not falling, failure is refusing to get up.
- Every failure teaches a man something he needed to learn.
- There are times when tribulations arise in our lives and we cannot avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there.
- Those who quit are more numerous than those who fail.
- Failure is just the chance to start over smarter.
- A society that isolates its young cuts its moorings: it is condemned to bleed to death.
- Successful people are not afraid of failure but understand that to learn and grow it is necessary to start from there.
- There are defeats that have more dignity than a victory.