One of the main problems that university students have is that they cannot fully motivate themselves to pass not only their exams, but also each and every one of their projects or even their Final Degree Projects, which are very complicated and that with them a student can play his future.
However, college students are made of different stuff, and they need a little motivation to achieve everything they’ve always wanted. For this reason we want to present you in this list the best phrases to motivate university students so that if you are a student or on the contrary, you know someone who is going through this process, you can give them all the encouragement possible so that they understand that it is just one more stage and that with a lot of effort and dedication you will be able to achieve absolutely everything. You can use these motivational phrases to post them on Facebook, Instagram or even to send them on WhatsApp in a Stories, since we assure you that they will be an energy boost for those hard moments of study.
Phrases to motivate short university students
- It always seems impossible until it is done.
- Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn.
- There are only two days in the year when nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other one tomorrow. Therefore today is the ideal day to love, grow, do and mainly live.
- Education is the passport to the future, tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
- Don’t judge each day by what you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Study as if you were to live forever, and live as if you were to die tomorrow.
- Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do.
- With my teachers I have learned a lot; with my colleagues, more; with my students even more. (Read at https://tustrabajosuniversitarios.com/)
- Our greatest glory is not in never having fallen, but in getting up after each fall.
- Talent is not everything. You can have it from the cradle, but you have to learn the trade and work hard to be the best.
- I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go to another room and read a book.
- With effort and perseverance you can achieve your goals.
- I have failed over and over again throughout my life. That is why I have been successful.
Motivational phrases for university students
- Learning is like rowing against the current: as soon as you stop, you go back.
- If we exaggerated our joys as we do our sorrows, our problems would lose all importance.
- Take the attitude of a student, never be too old to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.
- Success is a ladder that cannot be climbed with your hands in your pockets.
- In 20 years you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did.
- Your talents and skills will improve over time, but for that you have to start.
- Learning is a simple appendage of ourselves; wherever we are, our learning is also.
- If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never get it. If you don’t go forward, you will always be in the same place.
- Success is not an accident, it is hard work, perseverance, learning, study and most important of all, love for what you are doing or learning to do.
- Accept responsibility in your life. Be aware that it will be you who will take you where you want to go, no one else.
- Ask yourself if what you are doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.