Among the most relevant technological geniuses in the entire world scene we find the one who was one of the creators of Apple. Ambitious like no other and a tenacious fighter who loved what he did , we have dedicated the following lines to the phrases of Steve Jobs that best reflect his attitude towards a job well done and effort.
- For more inspiration: The 44 best phrases of Confucius about love and friendship.
41 frases de Steve Jobswith a great message
He left us in 2011, however Steve Jobs quotes will be immortal, as will his technological legacy.
1. The only way to have a great job is to love what you do
The founder of Apple was always passionate about his work.
2. You must trust something, your instinct, destiny, life, karma, whatever
In the phrases of Steve Jobs it is noted that the genius believed in what he did above all else .
3. Innovation has nothing to do with how many dollars in R&D you have (…) It’s about the people you have, how you manage and how much you get
For him, economic benefits were not as valuable as good management of the resources that are managed.
4. The great artists, like Picasso, Newton, or Dylan, risked failure in their projects. If we want to be great too, we have to take risks
The possibility of falling never scared him to move forward.
5. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life, much less how college was going to help me figure it out
Despite the uncertainty, Steve Jobs has been one of the personalities who has contributed most to the technological development of our era .
6. I am as proud of the things we haven’t done as I am of the things we did. Innovation is saying no to thousands of things
One of Steve Jobs’s phrases that show that he never regretted what he did not do .
7. You should not let the noise made by the opinions of others be able to drown out your inner voice
The opinions of others should never intimidate us or curtail our creativity.
8. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to not think you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart
The certainty of death, even before he was sick, always served as a stimulus to continue creating.
9. Invent tomorrow and stop worrying about yesterday
“Let’s look forward if we want to succeed” , Steve Jobs’s phrases tell us.
10. I am convinced that at least half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from those who are not is sheer perseverance
Such is the secret of success.
11. It’s more fun to become a pirate than to join the navy
But surely he wouldn’t be happy if his services were pirated…
12. He had more than a million dollars when he was 23 years old and more than ten million when he was 24 years old and over a hundred million dollars when I was 25 years old, and it never mattered because I never did it for money
. It’s not about money or benefits if you really love your job.
13. Most people don’t pick up the phone and call. Most people don’t ask for help; and that’s what separates the people who do from the people who just sound. You have to act
We see in the phrases of Steve Jobs, that he was a man of action .
14. Things do not have to change the world to be important
There are times when ambition blinds us so much that we do not realize that there are important things in themselves, without the need to be a great revolution.
15. Most people think that the design is a layer, a simple decoration. For me, nothing is more important in the future than design. Design is the soul of everything created by man
Jobs always put his soul in everything he created.
16. We created the computer out of necessity, because we couldn’t afford one
. A sample of the small beginnings of something that has become huge.
17. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
Behind the phrases of Steve Jobs survives a great mantra about taking advantage of time to do the greatest things possible .
18. Be a quality benchmark. Some people are not used to an environment where excellence is accepted
because quality generally arouses envy and sabotage attempts by the mediocre.
19. Many times people don’t know what they want until you show it to them
. “Many times” only?
People don’t know what they want, just like that.
20. I think that if you do something and it turns out to be a good idea, then you should do other amazing things, don’t think about it for a long time. Just find out what’s next
We have an obligation to do something for our peers.
21. Truth be told: I never graduated from college
One of Steve Jobs’s phrases that shows that you don’t need a good preparation to achieve great feats , just the will.
22. It’s wonderful to have a beginner’s mentality
Being a beginner means having a clear head to be able to come up with great ideas to take on the world.
23. If you keep your eyes on the profit, you will skimp on the product. But if you focus on making great products, profits
will follow. However, he was never worried about amassing great fortunes.
24. Innovation is what distinguishes a leader from a follower.
We can appreciate in the phrases of Steve Jobs that his born mentality was that of a leader.
25. Quality is more important than quantity. A home run is better than two doubles
Winning is a matter of nuance .
26. Tools are just tools. They work or they don’t. Are they the people you have faith in or not
? Will a person who has the tools or one who has faith achieve more?
27. Being the richest man in the graveyard means nothing to me. Going to bed at night knowing that I did something extraordinary is what matters most to me
Although the wads of bills accompany this well-being.
28. We have to do the little things unforgettable
And this is something that the founder of Apple achieved with flying colors.
29. I am optimistic in the sense that I believe that humans are noble and honest and that some are really intelligent. I have a very optimistic view of individuals
. Clearly, Steve Jobs’s phrases were influenced by his Buddhist philosophy .
30. When one is capable of innovating, mistakes can also be made. It is wise to admit this and continue with other innovations
. Living with the certainty of failure will make us free to act without being restricted.
31. You can’t ask customers what they want and then try to give it to them. The moment you make it, they will want something new
. Customers will consume what is offered to them, without their own criteria to discern if they need something. Such is its manipulability.
32. If you look closely, most successes took a long time
Nothing is achieved at the first change. It takes a lot of trial and error.
33. Creativity is about connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw it. It seemed obvious to them after a while.
Inspiration can come even at the most unexpected moments.
34. We think of watching television to turn off our brain, and of using the computer when we want to turn it back on
. As with technology, we find phrases by Steve Jobs that establish an analogy between machines and our brain.
35. It is somewhat complicated, it is difficult to design products focusing on the target audience
because the capricious attitude of the general public leads them to ask and ask.
36. Being fired by Apple was the best thing that could have happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of starting over. I free myself to enter one of the most creative periods of my life
. It’s still a dirty move by your peers. Such is the world of business: “anyone is expendable as long as it justifies the greater good.”
37. When I was diagnosed with cancer, my doctor told me to go home and he prepares my things. It was his way of telling me: “prepare to die”
One of Steve Jobs’s phrases about the naturalness with which I face his coming death that makes our blood run cold.
38. If you still haven’t found what you love, keep looking! Don’t settle
Conformism is one of the most acute defects in our society, where mediocrity is revered.
39. If possible, I would exchange all the technology I have created for an afternoon with Socrates
. Who would not like to witness a dialectic duel between these two great geniuses?
40. Death is the best invention in life: it manages to clean what is old to make way for the new
Even before his death, Jobs had become everyone’s forgotten broken toy .
41. I want to leave my mark on the universe
The phrases of Steve Jobs have left as much mark as his legacy.
- You can also read: The 50 best phrases of Socrates to think.