Every year, Jews around the world commemorate the Hanukkah holiday, which lasts for eight days and eight nights. Because Jews do not celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah is an opportunity to celebrate at the end of the year.
Hanukkah is called the festival of lights. Hanukkah is also known as “Jewish Christmas”. This festival usually falls in November or December. This festival is very important for the Jewish community. This day is also a public holiday, this festival is also called the festival of lights. It is believed that good things begin with light. Light means joy and happiness. This festival will be held on November 28 this year. Hanukkah, also known as the Festival of Lights, is celebrated as a celebration of the remodeling of the Second Temple in Jerusalem during the 2nd century BC. The Jews wanted to reclaim the temple and light up their mansion to celebrate their victory, only olive oil was needed to light the lamp at that time. So that the lamp can be lit one day. But the amazing thing is that this lamp was kept on continuously for 2 days. The Jews consider it a miracle. That is why the Hanukkah festival lasts for 8 days.
During the Hannukkah celebration, Jews can get together and party. Here are some Hanukka greetings to share with the people you love!
Free Hanukkah Greetings
Hanukkah will be celebrated shortly, so for all those people who celebrate this Jewish holiday, nothing like congratulating their loved ones in a special way. Let’s see next, the best free hanukkah greetings to send by Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and email.
- Here comes the festival of lights with lots of joy and laughter! Happy Hanukkah. Forget all your worries this Hanukkah season. Hope you have a great time with your family and friends.
- May the lights of Menorah candles fill up your home. May you welcome the bright light and happy sunshine with open arms. Hanukkah Sameach! To you and your family.
- I would like to wish everyone and their family a joyous Hanukkah and a prosperous New Year.
- I hope you have a wonderful Hanukkah with your family and friends this year. I wish you a pleasant Holiday season.
- Happy Hanukkah. I hope your heart feels all the peace and joy that the festive holds significance for. May Lord bless you through thick and thin! Sending you warm hugs.
- Sending your warm hug and wishing for all the good things on this bright holiday! I hope you will enjoy this holiday season to your fullest. Happy Hanukkah and a happy new year!
- This Hanukkah, I pray your days are filled with warmth, joy, and wealth! May you all have a wonderful Hanukkah!
- Happy Hanukkah to everyone. May this festival bring happiness to all of our life.
- Hanukkah sameach! May you have a happy and peaceful holiday.
- Fill up your house with the light of the Hanukkah festival. Have lots of delicious food and a fun time with family.
- Wish you a festival filled with joy and happy moments. Happy Hanukkah.
- May Lord bless you with health, wealth, and prosperity in every aspect of your life. May you find meaning in the season and peace in your heart. Hope joy and Peace be yours. Happy Hanukkah!
- This Hanukkah, may God hear all of your prayers and grant all of your wishes! A Happy Hanukkah to you all!
- Hope Lord showers you with all of his blessings on this auspicious festival of Hanukkah and bring you closer to your friends and family. Have a safe and fun Hanukkah. Hanukkah Sameach.
- May God bless you and give you all the happiness of this world. Have a Happy Hanukkah.
- Happy Chanukah, dear. I hope your life fills up with the light of menorah candles.
- Wishing the Festival of Lights offers you a lot of joy and warmth. Have a wonderful Hanukkah!
- Wishing you all a warm and wonderful holiday. May you have a blessed Hanukkah and new year!
- Hanukkah is a time to rejoice in small joys and wonders with your loved ones. I wish everyone a Happy Hanukkah!
- May you find the peace that you are looking for and embrace the true meaning of Hanukkah. I also wish you find the guidance and love which holds the pillar of Hanukkah.
- May the Lord light up your soul and bless you with all the love and joy you deserve. May these eight days be the best times of your life. Have a bright Hanukkah and enjoy the holiday!
Greetings for Hanukkah With Image
Hanukkah is a great time to spread wishes and wishes to friends and loved ones. Hanukkah messages can be traditional or informal, funny or serious, short and sweet, or long and heartfelt. Here are some helpful ideas to consider for creating a Hanukkah greeting and some sample Hanukkah greetings for inspiration.
- May your heart be warmed with the glow of Hanukkah candles and your New Year be bright, happy and healthy. Happy Hanukkah! Hope you enjoy this magical festive to the fullest.
- On the festive of freedom, courage, and peace – I wish for your good health and prosperity. Have a wild but safe Hanukkah with your family and friends. May Lord bless you. Hanukkah Sameach.
- Thank you so much for making my Hanukkah and every other day special with your positive attitude and bright personality. May Lord bless you forever and always. Happy Hanukkah.
- May this Holiday season bring you joy, love, and peace. I hope this is a relaxing and refreshing time for you and your family! Have a fantastic Hanukkah!
- On the festival of lights, sing the dreidel songs louder. Eat delicious dishes and drink warm coffee. And have the best celebrations of the miracle of Hanukkah. Happy Festival to you.
- May the lights of Hanukkah guide you towards the best path for your future and a road to eternal bliss. Best Wishes at Hanukkah. Have a warm and happy Hanukkah.
- Remember the miracle of Menorah, that even though the oil was supposed to burn for just one day how it flashed for eight long days. May you also receive lots of miracles this holiday season.
- Family and friends are a wonderful part of Hanukkah! I hope you treasure all the blessings you are blessed with and be thankful to the Lord on this Hanukkah. Have a great Hanukkah.
- May you hold the spirit of Hanukkah forever in your heart and bring out the best in not only you but also everyone associated with you! Have a great holiday! Hanukkah Sameach.
- Remember how the big miracle this festival represents and don’t lose hope in your sadness. On this festival of joy, I wish your home be bright with happiness and love. Happy Hanukkah.
Hanukkah Greetings for Cards
- Happy Hanukkah festival. May you have a wonderful time with your loved ones.
- Hanukkah is a great time to gather with family and friends to celebrate life. I wish you all a wonderful Hanukkah season!
- This holiday season, I wish you and your family peace and love. Have a wonderful Hanukkah!
- I wish you a joyous Hanukkah, my friend. May you have a pleasant time with your loved ones this holiday season.
- Friends, I’m sending you my warmest Hanukkah greetings. I hope you have a wonderful day full of smiles and loving embraces.
- Happy Hanukkah, dear. May the spirit of Hanukkah fill up your life with peace and happy moments. Have a blessed holiday.
- Wishing you a happy Hanukkah and happy new year. Have a beautiful holiday full of laughter and happiness. Sending my warm hugs to you.
- In this season of blessings, I hope you know how much your friendship means to me. Have a wonderful Hanukkah!
- My warmest wishes to you. I hope you have a great Hanukkah holiday. Hanukkah Sameach!
- On this beautiful festival of joy and togetherness, I wish that all the blessings of the Lord always be with you in every walk of your life. Have a great Hanukkah with your dear ones.
Hanukkah Greetings Phrases For Family
What to say for Hanukkah greetings? If you are looking for wishes, quotes, sayings, messages, greetings and HD images for Hanukkah. But I haven’t found any good articles. Then don’t worry, we’re here for you. Here we are with Hanukkah Greetings, wishes, quotes, sayings, messages, greetings and HD images to greet your best friend and family members. On the occasion of Hanukkah, we have brought the best collection of happy Hanukkah greetings wishes, quotes, sayings, messages, greetings and HD images for you. You can send these special Hanukkahs to anyone who wishes to greet in this Hanukkah.
- May the eight days of celebration brings color to your life that lasts all year long!
- Happy Hanukkah! May you win lots of gelt and eat plenty of sufganiyot this holiday.
- Wishing you menorah light that shines bright and rids your life of darkness.
- May you find the peace of mind and the true meaning of Hanukkah this year.
- Hanukkah Sameach! Enjoy this festival to the fullest.
- May G-d always guide you to the right path and protect you from all evil things. Hanukkah sameach!
- Hoping the Lord showers you with all of his blessings on this festival of Hanukkah and brings you closer to your friends and family.
- May the menorah lights find you and keep you aglow this holiday.
- So thankful for the light that shines through you during these eight days and throughout. Happy Hanukkah!
- Wishing you the best celebrations of the miracle of Hanukkah. Happy Festival to you.
- Thank you so much for making my Hanukkah and every other day special.
- May you hold the spirit of Hanukkah forever in your heart and bring out the best in not only you but also everyone associated with you!
Hanukkah Greetings Quotes and Sayings to Celebrate Life
These famous Hanukkah greetings quotes range from funny to inspirational and will not only inspire you to have a meaningful Hanukkah, but will also help you have an enjoyable holiday season with friends celebrating this hopeful day.
The most celebrated and enjoyed Jewish holiday, Hanukkah is a great opportunity to give thanks for all of life’s miracles. On that note, here are some uplifting quotes and sayings for Hanukkah to inspire you as you celebrate the concept of light and illumination.
- May the light illuminate your hearts and shine in your life every day of the year. May eternal peace be with you and on our Earth” – Eileen Anglin.
- The darkness of the entire world cannot swallow the glow of a candle.” -Robert Altinger.
- Hanukkah is about the spark of the divine in all of us, made in the image of God” – Suzanne Fields.
- At this time of year, when the sun is at its lowest, the holiday of Hanukkah celebrates rays of hope and light. Often it is through simple and unacknowledged miracles that we can feel the warmth of hope and light. ~ Raphael Goldstein.
- The miracle, of course, was not that the oil for the holy light – in a small pot – lasted as long as they say; but the courage of the Maccabees lasted to this day: let that feed my wavering spirit. -Charles Reznikoff.
- We light candles in testimony that faith makes miracles possible.” – Nachum Braverman.
- For me, every hour of light and darkness is a miracle, every cubic centimeter of space is a miracle.” -Walt Whitman.
- There are two ways to spread light: be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” -Edith Wharton.
- The proper response, as Hanukkah teaches, is not to curse the darkness but to light a candle. -Irving Greenberg.
- Just as Hanukkah candles are lighted one by one from a single flame, so the tale of the miracle is passed from one man to another, from one house to another, and to the whole House of Israel throughout the generations.” – Judah Leon Magnes.
- Eight days the light continued on its own: A miracle, they say, but not more so Than ordinary lives of flesh and bone, Consuming wicks burned ashen long ago” —Nicholas Gordon.
- No wonder God chose this dark land to send prophets to, for a candle only shines in the dark.” –Rami Ollaik.
- We light candles in testament that faith makes miracles possible.” — Nachum Braverman.
- At this time of year, when the sun is most hidden, the holiday of Hanukkah celebrates the rays of hope and light. Often, it is through simple and unrecognized miracles that we are able to feel the warmth of hope and light.”~ Rafael Goldstein.
- The miracle, of course, was not that the oil for the sacred light – in a little cruse – lasted as long as they say; but that the courage of the Maccabees lasted to this day: let that nourish my flickering spirit.” — Charles Reznikoff.
- A candle is a small thing. But one candle can light another. And see how its own light increases, as a candle gives its flame to the other. You are such a light.” — Moshe Davis.
- Hanukkah is…the festival of lights, instead of one day of presents, we get eight crazy nights.” – Adam Sandler.
- On Hanukkah, some people ask: why couldn’t we light all eight candles in one night instead of having to light a new one for each of eight nights? It is because Hanukkah is not merely a cause for celebrations; it is a trial of perseverance.”~ Simon Nguyen.
- May the light illuminate your hearts and shine in your life every day of the year. May everlasting peace be yours and upon our Earth.” ― Eileen Anglin.
- Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.” –Anne Frank.
- The darkness of the whole world cannot swallow the glowing of a candle.” – Robert Altinger.
- May the lights of Hanukkah usher in a better world for all humankind.” – Unknown.
- A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.” – James Keller.
- If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of dance quotes to help you find the perfect words about movement.
- Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.’ – Anthony J D’Angelo.
- The proper response, as Hanukkah teaches, is not to curse the darkness but to light a candle.” – Irving Greenberg.
- Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.”—Chinese Proverb.
- Hanukkah quotes and sayings to illuminate your life.
- There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton.
- Hanukkah is about the spark of the divine in all of us made in God’s image.” — Suzanne Fields.
- Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.” ~Buddha.
- The spirit of Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights, is shared by all people who love freedom.”― Norma Simon.
- When life seems to put out every light you have, It is better to light a candle than to complain about the darkness.” –Unknown.
- Still ours the dance, the feast, the glorious psalm; the mystic lights of emblem, and the word.” — Emma Lazarus.
- To me every hour of the light and dark is a miracle, every cubic inch of space is a miracle.” – Walt Whitman.
- Religion is a candle inside a multicolored lantern. Everyone looks through a particular color, but the candle is always there.” –Mohammed Naguib.
- On Hanukkah, the first dark night, light yourself a candle bright. I’ll you, if you will me invite, to dance within that gentle light.” — Nicholas Gordon.
- We cannot hold a torch to light another’s path without brightening our own.” – Ben Sweetland.
- May love and light fill your home and heart at Hanukkah.” ~ Unknown.
- I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.” —Jewish Proverb.
- Blessed is the match consumed in kindling flame. Blessed is the flame that burns in the secret fastness of the heart.” – Hannah Senesh.