Christmas is a time of togetherness, being with the family, decorating the tree, the house, illuminating the streets with light and exchanging gifts. Family and friends gather around a hearty meal and best wishes for the coming year…
Today we offer you on this page the best Christmas greetings messages for family and friends so that you can give them to your loved ones, so Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Special Christmas Greetings Messages for Loved Ones
Show your love and joy with these special christmas greetings messages, original and short Christmas greetings, with dedications and Christmas greetings for friends, so funny that they come great to send with cards on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and WhatsApp. Click here for the entire collection of Christmas greetings to use it at a inspiration for your Christmas cards.
- Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, whatever brings happiness, may it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- To those we love and see each day and other loved ones far away, to all good friends who mean so much and those with whom we’re out of touch… Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- May the magic and thrill of the holiday season stretch on!
- May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
- May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- The [insert name here] family wishes you and all those close to you a joyous holiday season and new year filled with happiness and hope for a world at peace.
- Here’s to a season filled with warmth, comfort and good cheer!
- May the sights and sounds of Christmas work their merry magic in your heart.
- May the spirit of Christmas be with you throughout the New Year.
- Have yourself a Merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light.
- Thinking warmly of each of you and wishing your family an extra measure of comfort, joy and hope this Christmas.
- Unwrap yourself a joyful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas with lots of love.
- Have a great Christmas! Take the time to celebrate your desires, values and affections with your loved ones. Wishing you all the best.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Let us celebrate by spreading goodwill and Christmas cheer!
- Ho Ho Hope you’ve been good this year. Merry Christmas!
- The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you.
- May the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire.
- Hope you have a remember-forever-and-ever kind of holiday.
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Funny Christmas Greetings Messages
What we like most about Christmas is that it brings with it the joy of celebrating as a family, the excitement of lights, decorations and gifts, the illusion that we can all have a happy celebration.
That is why we leave you these funny christmas greetings messages for WhatsApp with which you can greet everyone without exception.
- When you stop believing in Santa Claus is when you start to get clothes for Christmas. Happy holidays!
- Merry Christmas! Know what the best thing about this card is? It doesn’t come with a fruitcake!
- There’s snowbody like you!
- Christmas is a time when everyone wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.” -Phyllis Diller.
- My favorite part of the holiday season is blaming my long-term weight gain on the holiday season. Merry Christmas!
- May your fun be large and bills be small this year. Merry Christmas!
- You know you’re getting old when Santa starts looking younger.” -Robert Paul.
- Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
- Get your fat pants ready, it’s Christmas!
- Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too, until the credit card bills arrive.
- Why are Dasher and Dancer always taking coffee breaks? Because they are Santa’s star bucks. Happy Holidays!
- Anyone know where I can buy love? They told me that was the best thing to give out this Christmas.
- Please note: Christmas is cancelled. Apparently, you told Santa you have been good this year…he died laughing.
- The best thing we all teach our kids about Christmas is honesty. “Sure…there’s a real Santa Claus.
- Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men and Batteries not Included.
- Fa la la la la, la la la la! Wishing you some decked out holiday glee!
- Christmas is Claus for celebration!
- May your gifts be many, and your returns be few. Have a stress free holiday season!
- I put so much thought into your gift that it’s now too late to get it. Merry Christmas anyways!
- Christmas is a time for remembering family and trying to guess everyone’s sizes! Have a wonderful Christmas.
- You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas lights.” -Maya Angelou.
Christmas Greetings Messages Religious
Is Christmas coming up and you don’t want to share the typical texts and dedications for that special day? This is a date in which we can greet and send our best wishes to those we love in different ways, through gifts, cards or, if we cannot meet them, we can also send them a greeting full of affection and of happiness. Here are some of the best Christmas greetings messages religious to share with family and friends.
- As you celebrate the miracle of this special season, may your heart be filled with joy and peace. May these holiday blessings linger in your home and stay with you throughout the year.
- She will bear a Son; and you shall call his name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins. Matthew 1:21.
- Holy Christmas Night. On this holy night may your heart be illuminated with love, joy and peace. We wish you a wonderful season. Merry Christmas to all!
- As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- May the timeless message of Christmas fill your heart and home with joy now and throughout the coming year.
- When they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy. Matthew 1:23.
- Christmas is a time to open our hearts to God and his gifts. Just like the rest of the year.
- For today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11.
- God bless you at Christmas and always.
- May the blessing of knowing Christ enrich your life in the year 2017.
- And so, this Christmas season May our hearts with gladness glow, As we read the blessed story that took place so long ago.” -Alpha L. Butain, The First Christmas.
- A Christmas prayer from the [insert name here] family. We pray your spirit is light with hope, your heart is filled with joy and your holiday is blessed with the Glory of God. May his love bring you peace at Christmas and always.
- Rejoice in the birth of our Lord and Savior. May the blessings of Christ be upon you and your loved ones this season and into the New Year.
- For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 Merriest Christmas!
- May you have the gift of Faith, the blessing of Hope, and the peace of His Love at Christmas and always.
- Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.” -Pope Francis.
- May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of his love at Christmas and always.
- Jesus is the reason for this Christmas season.
- Hope you’re filled with His love and wrapped in His peace as we celebrate the miracle of His birth.
- My special wishes to you and to all those who are close to you. May you have a Christmas that is more special than it has ever been. May Baby Jesus bless you abundantly.
Business Christmas Greetings Messages
Christmas messages for companies is what you are looking for? How much joy fills us when we celebrate Christmas next to those we love the most! A time in which a lot of peace and love is breathed in the streets, and also in the corporate sphere, a time in which we can enjoy the Christmas spirit alongside the people with whom we live every day.
That is why it is necessary that there is a manifestation of this collective joy in companies and what better than saying Merry Christmas but in a creative way.
Here we present some examples of business Christmas greetings messages that can definitely help you to dedicate good wishes in these Christmas parties.
- Happy Holidays from everyone at [Company Name]. We hope your holidays will be filled with joy and laughter through the New Year.
- With sincere appreciation for your friendship and goodwill, we wish you all the joys of this holiday season.
- You are a wonderful mentor, thank you and Merry Christmas! I hope that you have a great holiday season and that this year is better than last!
- At the holiday season, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our progress possible. It is in this spirit that we say…Thank you and best wishes for the holidays and Happy New Year.
- Merry Christmas! Looking forward to a successful year!
- Wishing you the gifts of the season —Peace, Joy, Hope.
- All of us at [Company Name] join in saying Thank You and wishing you happy holidays.
- The team at [company name] wishes you peace, joy, and prosperity throughout the coming year. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to the years to come.
- We’re sending our very best wishes and we’re adding this special thought too…an extra Merry Christmas we bring all of you. Thank you and happy holidays!
- Best wishes for a happy holiday season and our sincere thanks for your loyalty and goodwill throughout the year.
- Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- Sharing work experience with you is a treasure; best wishes for the opportunity to serve in your establishment. Happy Christmas.
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
- May the good cheer last throughout the year.
- As the Holiday Season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and on those who have helped to shape our business in a most significant way. We value our relationship with you and look forward to working with you in the year to come. We wish you a very happy Holiday Season and a New Year filled with peace and prosperity.
- Wintry wishes. May this season bring you the gifts of peace, hope, and joy.
- We appreciate your business and wish you the best in the coming year.
- Joy! Celebrate the season.
- Because the goodwill of those we serve is the foundation of our success, it’s a real pleasure at this holiday time to say thank you as we wish you a full year of happiness and success.
- We’re so glad to have you as a client and look forward to.
- Thank you for your business. We look forward to celebrating the spirit of the season with you.
Christmas Greeting Quotes and Sayings
The Christmas greeting quotes and sayings that you are going to read here are designed to dedicate to the people you love the most: grandparents, parents, uncles, brothers, friends… people who are always there, who love you and pamper you, take care of you and teach you stuff. What could be better than sharing a bit of joy and excitement with them? We start our compilation with a few Christmas and new year greetings messages designed to say to the wisest of all, the grandparents. Those people who make everything make sense and make the world turn in the right direction.
- The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value.” -Charles Dudley Warner.
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.” -Thomas Tusser.
- Baby, it’s cold outside.” -Christmas Carol.
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” -Alexander Smith.
- Fa La La La La, La La La La!” -Christmas Carol.
- Keep calm and jingle on.” -Anonymous.
- The best Christmas trees come very close to exceeding nature.” -Andy Rooney.
- We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give.” -Winston Churchill.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly Merry Christmas.” -Peg Bracken.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” -Norman Vincent Peale.
- Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness.” -Mo Rocca.
- Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!” -How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
- Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To your friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.” -Oren Arnold.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” -Charles Dickens.
- If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.” -Anonymous.
- Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide-open heart that thinks of others first. The birth of the baby Jesus stands as the most significant event in all history, because it has meant the pouring into a sick world of the healing medicine of love which has transformed all manner of hearts for almost two thousand years. Underneath all the bulging bundles is this beating Christmas heart.” -George Mathew Adams.
- Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.” -Helen Steiner Rice.
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” -Bob Hope.
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone else” -Charles Schulz.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.” -Eva K. Logue.
- Bah, humbug!” -Charles Dickens.
Christmas Greetings Messages for Friends
To make this holiday season unforgettable, find the perfect Merry Christmas and Happy New Year greetings messages to send to your loved ones. Take the opportunity to spend time with your family, spread generosity, peace, harmony and start over. As the saying goes, “new year, new life.” Choose the best Christmas greetings messages for friends and write it on a nice card, it will be the best decoration to put under the tree!
- Friends make the holiday season fun and festive. I can’t wait to party and deck the halls with you this Christmas.
- Enjoy the magic this holiday season by listening to music and celebrating the occasion with the people that you care for most.
- Wishing you unlimited joy and infinite fun! Hope these holidays rejuvenate you, so that you return with full on energy and enthusiasm. Take Care. Happy holidays!
- So grateful to have a friend like you at Christmas and all year long.
- Where could I find a best friend like you? Not at the North Pole, that’s for sure. This year know that the best gift in my life is best friends like you. Merry Christmas.
- Wishing you my friends all the special blessings of Christmas and the New Year.
- A friend like you is what makes Christmas special to me. Nothing makes me happier than sharing this season with you and I can’t wait for Christmas to get here.
- Merry Christmas to the best friend in the world, the person that sees through my faults and loves me anyway. I’m wishing you joy and blessings this Christmas. I am so proud to call you a part of my family and I cherish the time I spend with you.
- For my special friend, I send holiday greeting wishes for fun-filled holiday season. I hope you will have lots of fun adventure and exciting moments on your holiday season this year. Have a happy holiday buddy.
- The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you my friend!
Family Christmas Greetings Messages
Christmas is a date that does not need to be marked on our calendar. We have it so present that we do not need any reminder to know that in a few days we will be together celebrating an event that means so much to everyone. Here we believe that the magic of Christmas can reach everywhere if we trust and have faith, and for this, there is nothing like choosing one of these family Christmas greetings messages to congratulate our loved ones on the holidays.
- For me, Christmas and my family are inseparable. I can’t imagine this wonderful and magic holiday without love and care which we give to each other every Christmas night. It’s a real wonder. Merry Christmas!
- There is no greater gift this holiday season than spending time with family around the Christmas tree. Can’t wait to see you all Christmas Eve.
- May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family this holiday season. Sending love from our family to yours.
- I’ll sure miss being together for Christmas this year. Eat a few extra pieces of pie for me, okay?! Sending my love to you all.
- What can be better than opening presents, eating food and singing Christmas music? Doing all those things with family like you!
- You’re someone who helps me remember the true reason for the season, and I’m so grateful for you.
- Wondrous Christmas nights always remind me that I’ll never be alone, because my beautiful family will never let it happen. And I promise you just the same. Merry Christmas!
- Don’t worry about the gift for me on this Christmas. My dear sweet family in good health and great mood is everything I want to get. Because that’s what I need to be happy. Merry Christmas!
- My favorite part about the holiday season are all of our Christmas memories together. I’m so thankful to have such loving people in my life. Here’s to many more Christmas memories and too many cookies.
- Christmas brings family and friends together; it helps us appreciate the love in our lives we can often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.
- Having parents like you is the best Christmas gift there ever could be.
Employee Christmas Greetings Messages
Christmas is a time when you should always send congratulations to your family, friends and relatives. But not only do you have to remember your closest people on these dates, especially if you are self-employed or an entrepreneur. Here are some of the best employee Christmas greetings messages to share this special holiday.
- You have been a good friend and a great companion to me. You have had a big role to play in my work so, thank you for your kind support. Keep smiling as you spread the cheer. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Working with you is a pleasure in life. There is so much to learn from you so thank you for being the best co-worker. Merry Christmas to you!
- I definitely didn’t want this holiday season to pass by without me wishing you a Merry Christmas! P.S. I’m happy we’re on the same team!
- I like seeing you at work– you add a bit of happiness to the place. Happy Holidays!
- An abundance of joy to you this holiday season. Happy Holidays to my co-worker!
- Christmas is just another day to say working with you has always been so wonderful. Merry Christmas!
- You are a pillar of our success. Here is wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to my co-worker may your holiday season be as bright as you make our office.
- Your support and companionship means a lot to me. Thanks for everything. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- You’re more than just a co-worker. You’re a friend. Happy Holidays.
- Thank you for a fantastic year and for inspiring us through each and every obstacle. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! We thank you for the pleasant cooperation and hope that you will give us in the New Year your confidence. Together we will master the challenges of the future.
- Workloads come and go. Clients come and go. Monthly business targets come and go, but Christmas comes once in a year and a boss like you comes once in a lifetime. Merry Christmas to the best boss in the whole world.
- You have inspired me, and that is one of the greatest gifts I will receive this Christmas season.
- Thank you for the successful year and the guidance in everything we do. We will meet again next year with a lot of new ideas and new energy.
- Thank you for the pleasant cooperation this year. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Our team wouldn’t be the same without you! Merry Christmas!
- From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for being a great boss and a great source of inspiration and motivation.
- Before we all leave for the Christmas vacation, thank you for being an advisor and a friend.
- Working for you has made my time on the team a great experience. You have a gift for making people feel like they are important to our business. Merry Christmas!