Law is an essential profession today and, whether we want to recognize it or not, there will come a time in our lives when we will need a lawyer by our side to defend ourselves. There are many phrases of famous lawyers that can be found today on the internet, but we have selected those that we have found the most sense, the most important or those that have been said by very famous people about the profession of lawyers.
If you have a lawyer friend, we invite you to share one of these phrases with him, because he will surely have a lot of fun and will also look at his profession in a different way, with different eyes. As is often said, it is better to have a good lawyer by your side, as a friend, than as an enemy, and for this reason these phrases will ensure that the ties with your friends who practice law take you at your word and feel comfortable with you. Similarly, you can share them on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, although if you prefer, you can copy and paste them into a conversation with a friend on WhatsApp to analyze it and reflect on this profession.
Short lawyer phrases
- Lawyers are men we hire to protect us from lawyers.
- A lawyer without books would be like a worker without tools.
- A lawyer with his briefcase can rob more than a hundred men with guns.
- Learn to say no in situations where saying NO could be difficult, where it could mean getting fired. Say NO anyway as it could lead to more opportunities.
- Asking for forgiveness is not so difficult; put aside pride if it is.
- Sometimes I criticize lawyers, but I reconsider my statements when I need the services of one.
- Lawyers are the only people not punished for ignorance of the law.
- A good lawyer is a bad neighbor.
- If you put all our laws end to end there would be no end. (Phrase read at AbogadosMolinaSierra.es)
- Some people don’t like lawyers, until they need them.
Phrases of lawyers and law
- I owe my clients my skill, not my compassion.
- Lawyer: one who protects us from thieves by eliminating temptation.
- The good thing is made to wait and, although sometimes it arrives late, it always arrives.
- Winning a process is acquiring a hen and losing a cow.
- It is the spirit and not the form of the law that keeps justice alive.
- Lawyers are like physicists: what one says is contradicted by the other.
- If there were no bad people there would be no good lawyers.
- A partner appreciates some qualities that the man possesses, but a friend appreciates the man himself.
- He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.
- The sneakiest way to stop loving someone is to start loving them again.
Funny lawyer phrases
- A lawyer does not need to be brilliant; It only requires common sense and some more or less clean.
- Death is not the end. The property dispute remains.
- The jury is made up of twelve people chosen to decide who has the best lawyer.
- Compromise is the best and cheapest lawyer.
- Lawyers are trained knights who rescue the wealth of your enemies and keep it for themselves.
- I hold that nothing useful or lasting can come out of violence.
- Find yourself a priest to save your soul; But if you want to save your body, find a lawyer.
- Lawyers, like bread, are better when young and new; and doctors, like wine, when old.
- Just as the ignorant doctor commits a cure, so does the inept lawyer taking up a defense.
- If you argue well, you are never wrong.