Do you like chocolate and vanilla
cupcakes? Are you looking for cupcake recipes ? Are you not good at cooking and prefer to opt for easy-to-make cupcake recipes
? In this article we are going to show you the best cupcake recipes and we are going to classify them in different ways so you can choose the ones you like the most.
- You may be interested: How to make crepes at home in 3 easy steps
Easy and classic cupcake recipes
There is a wide variety of cupcake recipes , so here we show you the ones we recommend and the ones that tend to be more successful among lovers of pastry and food in general.
- You may be interested: White sauce: how to make it in 7 easy steps.
Ingredients for easy cupcakes
Among all the cupcake recipes you can find, in this section you will see the easiest and fastest of all. Now we will tell you about the ingredients you need to make cupcakes and below how to combine them to cook delicious cupcakes.
In this first recipe for easy cupcakes we have chosen to explain the classic way, without chocolate chips or vanilla . For easy and simple cupcakes.
Of course, there are no big differences between the cupcake recipes, given the similarity of the product that is intended to be achieved. Let’s go with the necessary ingredients for 12 units:
- 300 grams of flour
- 1 small tablespoon of yeast
- 1 small spoonful of bicarbonate
- 125 grams of butter (without salt)
- 3 or 4 eggs depending on size
- 250 ml of milk
- 200 grams of sugar
As we can see, in this recipe for cupcakes there is no vanilla or chocolate, so we recommend adding other elements that provide more flavor. But this is the easy recipe to make par excellence.
How to make cupcakes
Now that we have all the ingredients ready, let’s go with the procedure:
1. Preheat to 180º and keep.
2. Mix the sugar with the flour, the baking soda and the yeast .
3. In another container, mix the liquid (but not hot) butter, the eggs and the milk. Beat until the lumps are removed.
4. We mix the two compounds obtained in step 2 and 3 and mix well.
5. We pour the dough and fill the molds ⅔ and put in the oven for 15 or 20 minutes ..
6. When they are done inside and out, remove from the oven and let cool.
- You may be interested: Why it is good to eat gelatin in 10 benefits.
Recipes to make chocolate cupcakes
The recipe for chocolate cupcakes is the most famous of all. It triumphs among almost all the public and is synonymous with success in the world of confectionery. They offer a large number of variations, especially at the decoration level, but in this section, we are going to explain this easy cupcake recipe, so that later on you can innovate and search for more complex recipes.
As you can imagine, the variations with the previous recipe will not be very big, but we believe it is convenient to explain the entire process so that nothing goes wrong. We start with the most sought after cupcake recipe: the chocolate cupcake recipe.
Ingredients for chocolate cupcakes
The following ingredients are intended fora recipe for 12-count chocolate cupcakes . If you want more, you will only have to multiply the amount of ingredients or divide it, if you want less.
- 200 grams of cocoa powder.
- 250 grams of flour.
- 175 grams of sugar.
- 100 grams of butter (without salt).
- 4 or 6 eggs (depending on size).
- 300 ml of milk (whole).
- A little salt (with two fingers).
- 10 grams of yeast.
- 10 grams of bicarbonate.
Decoration for the surface (chocolate chips, for example).
How to make chocolate cupcakes
Now we move on to make this recipe for chocolate cupcakes a resounding success. Pay attention:
1. Preheat to 180 ºC and keep it that way. If possible above and below.
2. Mix the flour with the yeast, adding the cocoa, salt and sugar .
3. Pour all of the above into a new container and add the butter (semi-melted), in addition to the eggs and milk, beating at medium speed. Continue until we have a creamy paste.
4. You can add chocolate chips (for example) at this point and distribute them to make the chocolate cupcakes even more special.
5. Pour the resulting mixture into the molds and bake for 15 or 20 minutes, occupying only ⅓ or ¼ of the containers.
6. Check that our chocolate cupcakes are fluffy and done inside to remove from the oven and let them cool.
7. Now you could add (once cold) different butters on the surface to decorate them.
- You may be interested: What is it and how to make homemade Nestea in 5 easy steps.
Vanilla cupcake recipes Vanilla
cupcakes are also a very good option . Many people find chocolate cupcakes gooey or too sweet. On the contrary, the vanilla ones are still easy recipes to make and they also tend to please most people.
In this cupcake recipe we have added the bitumen recipe and how to prepare it, in case you dare to add this special element to your classic cupcake recipe.
Ingredients for vanilla cupcakes
These will be the ingredients that you will need to make the recipe for vanilla cupcakes. Exactly, you can make 24 with this recipe . If you want to make less, you just have to divide the amounts.
- 3 cups of flour (generally wheat)
- 2 tablespoons of powder for the oven.
- ½ teaspoon of table salt.
- 11/4 cups of milk.
- 2 small tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- 4 or 6 eggs (depending on size).
- 11 half cups of sugar.
- On the other hand, you will need to prepare the butter bitumen for the end, the necessary ingredients are:
- 225 grams of unsalted butter (we recommend choosing the “soft” type).
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- 2 tablespoons of milk.
- 4 cups of icing sugar.
How to make the vanilla cupcakes
Now that we have the ingredients, we are going to focus on how to prepare the vanilla cupcakes so that they are perfect.
1. Heat the oven to 180 ºC.
2. Grease the molds or line them with paper.
3. Mix the flour with the baking powder and the salt in a bowl.
4. Beat the butter with the sugar until you get volume . Continuing with the process, add the eggs, one at a time.
5. Without stopping beating, add the vanilla.
6. Add the powders from step 3 while continuing to beat the mixture, until the lumps are removed, but no more.
7. We take all the resulting mixture and put it in the molds until we fill ¾ parts of each of them.
8. Bake about 15 or 20 minutes (until they are fluffy).
9. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes inside the molds.
10. Remove from the molds and let them cool completely.
Finally we will take the rest of the ingredients to make the bitumen for the cupcakes .
11. Beat the butter and vanilla until creamy.
12. Add the sugar, one at a time. Mixing well between each addition.
13. Continue adding milk and beating until fluffy.
14. Decorate the surface of your cupcakes when they are completely cool.
- You may be interested: Typical French food: food, ingredients and recipes.