The Oscars are always the Oscars and yesterday the annual awards ceremony for the best films of the year and its protagonists: the actors was held.
In Hollywood, Night of the Stars starred Rami Malek, who won the Best Actor Award for his performance in the film “Bohemian Rhapsody”.
Oscar: all the awards of the latest edition
Here are all the awards of the latest edition of the Oscars:
- Best Green Book Film by Peter Farrely
- Best direction to Alfonso Cuaron for Rome
- Outstanding Lead Actor to Rami Malek in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- Best Actress in a Leading Role to Olivia Colman in ‘La Favorita’
- Best Supporting Actress Regina King in ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’
- Best Supporting Actor for Mahershala Ali in ‘Green Book’
- Best Foreign Film ‘Rome’ by Alfonso Cuaron
- Best Non-Original Screenplay to Spike Lee, Charlie Wachtel, David Rabinowitz, Kevin Willmott for ‘BlaKkKlansman’
- Best Original Screenplay to Nick Vallelonga, Brian Currie and Peter Farrelly for the film ‘Green Book’
- Best Animated Short Film to ‘Bao’ by Domee Shi and Becky Neiman-Cobb
- Best short film to ‘Skin’ by Guy Nattiv and Jaime Ray Newman
- Best documentary short film at ‘Period. End of sentence ‘by Rayka Zehtabchi and Melissa Berton
- Best Documentary to Elizabeth Chai Vesarhelyi and Jimmy Chin for ‘Free Solo’
- Best Makeup and Hairstyle to Greg Cannon, Kate Biscoe and Paricia Dahaney-Le May for ‘Vice – The Man in the Shadows’
- Best Costume: to Ruth E. Carter for ‘Black Panther’ Best Sound Editing: to John Warhurst and Nina Hartstone for ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- Best sound for Paul Massey, Tim Cavagin and John Casali for the film ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- Best Special Effects to ‘First The First Man’ Best Score to Ludwing Goransson for ‘Black Panther’
- Best Song on ‘Shallow’ by Lady Gaga, Mark Ronson, Anthony Rossomando and Andrew Wyatt for ‘A Star Is Born’
- Best Editing to John Ottman for ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Best Production Design to Hannah Beachler and Bay Hard for ‘Black Panther’
- Best Photography to Alfonso Cuaron for ‘Roma’
- Best Animated Film ‘Spiderman: A New Universe’
Oscar: the most beautiful looks of the stars
But the Oscars are extraordinarily glamorous: as well as the awards, everyone admires the looks of the stars at the American festival. One of the protagonists of the evening was Olivia Colman in a Prada dress and the partner of actor Bradley Cooper and ex of Cristiano Ronaldo, Irina Shayk in an elegant Burberry dress.
On the male front, applause for Jason Momoa’s outfit (star of Aquaman) in a pink velvet dress designed by Karl Lagerfeld, one of the most beautiful and sought after on social media in the evening of the stars.
Billy Porter ‘s really exuberant outfit and his tuxedo dress I would say no gender by Christian Siriano, who has sent the network into a tailspin for amazement and surprise!