Agatha Christie, also called Agatha Mary Clarissa Miller, was born on September 15, 1890 and died on January 12, 1976. This great writer has written great works, but she has also left us great phrases that have become part of our history. If you want to know some of the most famous phrases, I invite you to read them in this article.
Phrases about his mystery novels
Agatha Christie is undoubtedly one of the best writers in the history of mystery novels. Many current black novel writers, acclaimed by critics, have declared that Agatha Christie has been one of their main references when writing. And she has not only been an inspiration for novelists, since even professionals related to investigations have declared that her stories have inspired them to dedicate themselves to what they do, as this private investigator Madrid tells us, for example.
- The detectives unconsciously observe a thousand intimate details, without knowing what they are doing. Their subconscious mixes those little things with each other and they call that intuition.
- The best crimes for my novels have occurred to me while washing dishes. Doing the dishes turns anyone into a high-class homicidal maniac.
- Where there are large sums of money, it is advisable not to trust anyone.
- There is no worse mistake in life than seeing or listening to works of art at the wrong time. For many, Shakespeare was spoiled just by studying it in school.
- The best recipe for the police novel: the detective should never know more than the reader.
- Evil never goes unpunished, but sometimes the punishment is secret.
- An intelligent person keeps his thoughts to himself.
- From now on duty commands us to suspect each other.
Best quotes of Agatha Christie
- There is nothing more exhausting than the person who is always right.
- Do not go back to the place where you have always been happy, if you go back you will destroy it.
- One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is to have a happy childhood.
- Young people today spend all their time talking, working, worrying about the well-being and destiny of the world. Of course, it’s very worthy and worthy, but the question is, is that even fun?
- When you see people make fools of themselves, you realize how much you love them.
- If you cannot accept the lifestyle of your future husband, do not undertake this task, that is, do not marry him.
- You don’t know if you can do something or not until you try.
- You should not judge anyone without having heard it before.
- Marriage means more than love, I stick to the old conviction: the most important thing is respect. Just don’t confuse it with admiration. Admiring a man throughout a marriage seems extremely boring to me and this will end in rheumatic pain in the neck.
- Any sense of attraction between a man and a woman begins with the amazing illusion that they both agree in their thinking.
- Some alarm clocks that have not sounded have changed the destiny of humanity.
- The woman must always be by her man’s side; otherwise, he begins to think that he has the right to forget her.
- The saying goes “do not speak ill of the dead”. I think she is stupid. The truth always remains true. And you have to moderate the words talking with the living. Unlike the dead, you can hurt them.
- Don’t be offended because I called you too young. Youth is a defect from which we are cured too soon.
- Never think you know better than what others need.
- This is what a woman needs most. She looks for her honesty in her husband, she wants to feel his support, respect his judgment and, if necessary, make a difficult decision and trust him calmly.
- How weird! Love makes women prettier, and makes men look like sick sheep.
- If you want to relive the past, it will ultimately appear distorted.
- Friends can be divided into two. The friends that arise from the environment and for a certain time are part of your life. Some of them you remember and many others you tend to forget. And then there are the “chosen” friends. These are very few in number, but in return you enjoy true affection. Friendship is forever and if life allows it, they are people who will always be by your side.