Breaking the ice in a chat is not always easy. Starting a conversation with someone we don’t know can sometimes be quite expensive. Either because the other person is already talking to many people or because our presentation has not caught their attention.
A trick that we have learned through chateamos.net/chat/mas-de-40.php is that the presentation should not be made with the typical phrase “hello”, “hello how are you”… those presentations do not attract attention and the probability of response will be low. To avoid this, we have to open the conversation with joy. With a striking phrase we will achieve it and consequently we will be able to know a little more about the person who is on the other side of the screen.
List of questions to get to know someone better by chat
If you are curious to know more about that person, it can be a good option to use some of the most common questions when it comes to getting to know someone better through a chat. They will surely be of great help to you.
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite food?
- If you were given the opportunity to travel anywhere, where would you like to travel?
- What scares you the most in this life?
- Do you have a pet? What’s it called.
- If you were given the option to be a different person, who would you like to be?
- What is your favorite part of the body?
- Are you more of the sea or the beach?
- Now that we know each other a little better, which adjective do you think best describes you?
- Do you like to write a diary?
- Do you like the job you have?
- Have you traveled abroad? Would you travel to that country again?
- Do you have a couple?
- Have you had a true love?
- For you, what has been the best day of your life?
- I would like to know what is the weirdest thing you can do. Will you show it to me?
- Is there something that causes you regrets?
- What are your real hobbies?
- What is the madness that you have committed in your life?
- Have children? Would you like to have them?
- If I gave you the option to choose only one day of the year, which one would you like?
- If they give you a million euros to spend in one day, what would you buy?
- It’s time to let your imagination fly. What powers would you like to have?
- What do you think people think of you?
- Tell me a secret about you that no one knows. Then I’ll tell you another.
- What websites do you usually visit when you browse the internet?
- Have you dreamed that you win the lottery? What would you spend the money on?
- Do you like to try new things?
- Are you addicted to something?
- When was the last time you cried?
These are some of the phrases that I personally use to get to know more about the people with whom I am speaking through a chat. The problem with chats is that we don’t really know who is on the other side of the screen . For this reason, it is recommended to ask questions to begin to get an idea of what that person is like. And the questions mentioned above are of great help to get an idea of the true reality.
As he answers the questions, we realize the true reality, but we must make it clear that these answers do not always have to be true . To avoid falling in love with that person before their time, either for real love or friendship, it is important not to idealize them .. If we make the mistake of idealizing that person in our mind, we will have a feeling that it is not really true. The questions always have to be asked to get to know the other person a little more thoroughly. Just as we do them, the other person will also do them to get to know us better. As we like to be answered, we also have to do it so that the conversation flows. The longer you have been talking to a person, the easier it is to meet in the future to continue talking and pick up the conversation where you left off. A chat is a great tool to meet people, but sometimes starting a conversation can be a bit expensive. To avoid problems, I recommend you to be patient and get to know people little by little. If you want to go very fast, the safest thing is that the other person will be scared and end the conversation. And remember, if you feel comfortable talking to that person, meet that person before you leave to talk again in the future. You can continue using the same chat or you can give your mobile number to have a closer contact. Do not lose contact, you may have found a special person for you. Don’t let her wait. You do not lose anything and you can win a lot.