1) Our love has created memories that will become blissful nostalgia tomorrow, and hopes that will become a beautiful reality in the future. I love you.
2) To my fiancé… the day you see me walking down the aisle, everything will be perfect I promise. At that moment, we will seal our lives together with a kiss. As we wait to be blissfully married, to one another – I just want to say, that I will love you forever.
3) If the time between the first day we met to the day we finally wed is anything to go by, our lives will have happiness, love and romance in oversupply. I love you.
4) My dear fiancé… a wedding will formalize our relationship but in my heart there was no doubt since the day we met. I love you.
5) On the day we got engaged I took on many lifelong debts called Commitment, Honesty, Trust and Love which I am more than happy to keep repaying to you for the rest of my life. I love you.
6) We dated, we fell in love and now we have finally got engaged – this was what for which my heart has forever prayed. I love you.
7) Now that we are engaged, I look forward to imprisoning you in my love’s cage. Soon, once we get married, I will bombard you with my needs. After all who else will fill in your life, the stereotype spot of that person called wife. I love you.
8) It removes fear, it keeps me happy. It makes me feel complete, it shows me our destiny. This thing is nothing but, your love for me. It is my everything, it is my life’s key. I love you.
9) Our love story will never become pale. It is eternal and beautiful, just like a fairytale. I love you.
10) Metaphorically my life is a soaring hot air balloon inflated by your love. I love you.