The most effective at generating interest in women and lead you to success when trying to seduce on Facebook:
- Put your name Prefiled true, prevents wear aliases, nicknames or childish things in your profile, so leave it to children. That will imply that you are someone “mature” and has a responsible life and adequate to provide good things for women.
- Place a profile photo with your face smiling, or hugging a woman and they both look happy, there are some mysterious (the only thing mysterious about them is that they are solitary) only abstract photos and images get sad or bored, you personally I recommend you put a picture of yourself personally, yes, you’re smiling to generate empathy.
- Update your Facebook status with interesting messages, avoid placing phrases like “I’m preparing a delicious lemonade”, hell, who cares about that? Or wait in response is that “ay that rich, save me a little” . Avoid writing things you are doing at the moment, unless something happened to you so funny, I dunno, maybe it while standing in line on the side somebody laughed so much that he let out a fart or something well. Write interesting thoughts, phrases, funny but not everyone always writes “if the pool is cool, the sea is Toyota?” And worse, please avoid putting romantic lyrics!. Be cool, interesting phrases and places that really make you think and laugh.
- Upload photos of your friends with you, laughing at a party at a bar or walk, avoid putting pictures when you’re angry or sad or alone, if you upload photos much like to call your attention and you perceive that someone quite interesting.
- I know someone active, but not always, that is, do not say you’re writing to 24 hours worldwide, says only one other state in someone else, yes, avoid writing little things “very good” or ” But I also agree, “says things of substance, write at least two lines complement what you have written, and women will see that you have friends with whom you interact and have a great social circle.
- And finally, once you have armed your good profile, it’s time to start seducing on Facebook.
More from Cool Stuff
Use a poem: We have a little Valentine, Although it’s still brand new. You’ll meet our little Valentine, Its September, …