One of the most beautiful love is the act of giving a kiss on the mouth to your partner, sometimes it is the first step in establishing a physical intimacy. The way you kiss is critical to generating attraction, desire and passion to the person who is with you. Learn these tips and enjoys giving kisses.
1. Moisten your lips. Dry lips do not move well. It is better to keep them moist and slide will move more smoothly. So if you go to kiss humedécetelos discreetly.
2. Tilt your head. A slight head tilt to one side avoided to meet nose to nose and give a kiss to allow easier and more “depth.” Try to avoid tilting the head to the same side as your partner.
3. Close your eyes. As you approach your partner to kiss look into her eyes, but once you’re close to your mouth close your eyes.
4. Start with a gentle kiss with your mouth closed. The French kiss is a kiss with open mouth, but do not hurry, no entry onslaught abruptly. Start by opening your lips very slowly recreate the softness and tenderness of a kiss.
5. Enjoy your partner’s lips. Kissing should be a shared decision: you need to know if your partner wants a French kiss without asking. It is the movement of your lips the way to ask. Open your lips a bit slowly and enjoy your partner’s lips. Search and retrieval his lips, rubs a bit your tongue with your lips. That’s the signal you want to French kiss. If the language of your partner does not respond the same way or makes a move to retire, you may need to leave the French kiss for another time better … If you answer, go to the next step.
6. Explore with your tongue. If your partner is showing signs of liking the open-mouth kiss, slowly open your mouth a little and gently push your tongue a little farther inside his mouth. The tongue is very sensitive, so the mere fact of touching your partner’s tongue will be very pleasant and stimulating for both. Do not put your tongue too far into his mouth, plays gently with her tongue.
7. Kiss slowly. To enjoy a French kiss you must go slowly, without haste. Take time to explore the language of your partner.
8. Do it differently. Once you’re comfortable kissing someone is tempting to do the same thing. Add variety, mixing things. For example, sometimes kissing deeply, sometimes more attention to the lips than the tongue, or vice versa, explores the desires, the timing and pace of your partner on the art of kissing …
9. Learn the language of the kiss from your partner. Each person kisses differently, and each person enjoys different ways to kiss. There is only one “right” to kiss. What separates good kissers from bad is the ability of the first to read body language of your partner. Try to identify “clues” as to kiss your partner to take you to make you enjoy the kiss. Sighs or groans or return the kiss with greater intensity, are part of that language. Learn the signs of your partner.
10. Develop your own style. A good French kiss, like any good kiss takes practice. The better you do the more kiss. The more you kiss someone, you feel more comfortable kissing and this will allow you to develop a style that you both enjoy.
More from Cool Stuff
Use a poem: We have a little Valentine, Although it’s still brand new. You’ll meet our little Valentine, Its September, …