It is the love of my life, is it real love?, will my relationship has a future, how to know if this is true love? You can find the answer, read on.
We will try to identify a real love, real love of something that is destined to be temporary or insignificant. Five tracks:
1. Insanity. That is, disturbances of consciousness, intelligence and will. It is the first serious symptoms of infatuation. When you really fall in love, you lose track of reality. The mind is incapable of thinking coldly and clearly, including the intelligence passed to a second term in there that says it is the “heart” in charge. Ortega y Gasset, the great Spanish philosopher shrewdly said that falling in love “is a transient state of imbecility.” But what makes this state of imbecility transient that occurs at the beginning to become a true love, more rational and conscious, lasting over longer?.
2. “The love of my life just you.” Yes, exclusively. Usually a real and true love tends to be exclusive. There is no room for more people. The person you truly love, no matter the reality is for us the only one: the prettiest, the ugliest, the silliest, the most list … it.
3. The depth of your feelings. It is difficult to “measure” the feelings of a person, but usually when we have a “great love”, a true love, develop new feelings, we get the best in ourselves, we are more generous, and this increases our happiness sensanción and fulfillment.
4. Overall attractiveness. Call “total attraction” to the physical attraction and the “personal” in general. In the first we draw a number of physical features, is linked to sexual attraction. From the second we attract the person, his nature, the way we communicate, bos appropriate, share, suffer, love, we live … These factors play in the longer term and make the status of “temporary stupidity” are passed to other phases of “mature love.” Hence, for some love should undergo the test of time and see how they evolve. That is, if it goes as good wines, winning over time or conversely if they are bad wines, chop and spoil.
5. “I can not live without you.” Wanting to be constantly with them. Is another of the “symptoms” have the feeling that nothing matters (work, family, etc..) And the most important thing in your life is that person.
More from Cool Stuff
Use a poem: We have a little Valentine, Although it’s still brand new. You’ll meet our little Valentine, Its September, …