Somehow, while all the official dating sites were using numbers and charts and edited profile pics to peer into the hearts of the lovelorn, Facebook quietly amassed a billion users around the world—a great many of them single and looking for love.
Online chatting can be a fun pastime once you learn how to flirt with boys. Although it may be easier than chatting in real life, it does require certain netiquette. Using certain expressions can tell the boy that you are enjoying his company and that you would like to get to know him better.
So you want to ‘flirt’ with a guy or gal on MSN, AIM, or any other instant chats without sounding like a nut. This guide is for you.
1. Like a status update or picture he just posted.
2. Make a casual and relevant comment on something he just posted.
3. instant message him when he’s online and say hey
4. actually message him (I’d say this is more obvious, since it looks like there’s more thought into it)
5. Post on his wall and say hey, or better say something “I just did/saw/heard xxx and it reminded me of you, lol”, but I find posting on people’s walls kind of awkward what with it being all public and stuff
6. Make a status update including him (like those “hanging out with ——-” statuses, but this would be creepy if you’re not literally hanging out with him at the time)
7. Don’t ignore the obvious. There are several obvious things to pay attention to here. One is the language. If you’re not fluent in English or whatever language the person uses, get somebody to help you.
8. Don’t be generic. If it begins with, “We’re looking for help from people like you,” you can pretty much forget about getting a response.
More from Cool Stuff
Use a poem: We have a little Valentine, Although it’s still brand new. You’ll meet our little Valentine, Its September, …