Here you will find the funniest happy birthday wishes to write in a birthday greeting. Find the perfect Facebook happy birthday post for your friends!
- Recently I found out in which sport you would have been best at. Guess what? It’s the reason so many people came to your place.
- Remember when 50 seemed old? If you weren’t so old you would!
- Some say the glass is half empty. Others say the glass is half full. It’s your birthday, so just drink whatever is in the glass.
- Some words of wisdom for your birthday, “Smile while you still have teeth!”
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
- Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have the harder it is to breathe!
- The only reason you hate your birthday is because people give you odd gifts, scary cards with weird messages in them, and because you’re getting older. Happy Birthday!
- The usefulness of life lies not in its length, but in its application. Some counts many years and yet has only lived a short time! All the best!
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
- You know you’re getting old when you walk up the stairs and call it exercise. Happy Birthday!
- You’re older. You’re wiser. You’re sophisticated. You’re far too mature to be concerned with material things like presents.
- Celebration time: Happy birthday, you old bag!
- Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth. And that’s what you feel today. Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday on your very special day, I hope that you don’t die before you eat your cake. You’re another year older and another year wiser. So put your brain to work and figure out there isn’t no gift for you.
- If someone comes up with the idea to call you old: then hit him with your stick and throw him your teeth! Happy Birthday!
- If you want to look young and thin on your birthday. Hang around a bunch of old fat people.
More from Facebook
May the love you express to each other today, always be the first thoughts during any trying times in the …