The best thing that can happen to us in this life is to have some faithful and loyal friends by our side, who help us in bad times and in good times, make us feel that we are the happiest people in the world. If this is your case, you have to feel lucky, since as these friendship phrases for WhatsApp say, whoever has a friend, has a treasure, and it is something that you will learn with life . Therefore, you must take care of these people who are around you, dedicating phrases of friends to them and making them see that you are someone who when they need it, you will also be by their side to comfort them and to show them all your energy and strength. Start sharing these beautiful phrases of friends for WhatsApp and long live the friendship!
Friendship phrases for WhatsApp
- Friendship is like a treaty we make with other people to exchange small favors for larger ones. – Charles de Montesquieu.
- A true friend will take less than a minute to tell you the problem he has with you, even if at that minute it seems that he is not a good friend. – Arthur Brisbane.
- A friend is a world for us. A world that until it meets us we have no record or has been born. -Anais Nin.
- Friendship is capable of multiplying the good and dividing the evil of life. -Baltasar Gracian.
- In my house I have three chairs, one is destined for solitude, and two for my friends. – Henry David Thoreau.
- True friends are born, they are never made. – Henry Adams.
- A friend is not one who changes when I do, nor who feels the same, since my shadow can do this much better. -Plutarch.
- Being with those people I love is what I need. -Walt Whitman.
- Friendship is not necessary, like art or philosophy, but it is one of those things that gives value to life. -CS Lewis.
- We should be grateful to the people who make us happy. They are like gardeners who cultivate our souls. – Marcel Proust.
- If a friend is in trouble, you shouldn’t ask what you can do for them, just do it. -EW Howe.
- In your heart there is a magnet that is only capable of attracting good friends. That magnet is called generosity, and you must use it to think of others. -Paramahansa Yogananda.
- Don’t try to love your enemies, try to love your friends better. -EW Howe.
- The only truth is that love and friendship arise at first sight. -Herman Melville.
- Friendship should be a full-time occupation. You cannot spend a little time on them and think that you can have many. -Truman Capote.
- Friendship is a human experience, it is something emotional, a bond of the soul. – Simon Sinek.
- Real friends are those who tell you that you have a dirty face. – Sicilian proverb.
- A friend is the best mirror of yourself. -George Herbert.
- The number of friends you have is not important, but those you can really count on. -Anthony Liccione.
- Words can be easy, as they come to you like the wind. However, faithful friends, those are really difficult. -William Shakespeare.
- There are no unknown people, but friends that you still have to meet. -William Butler Yeats.
- Faithful friendship is one like health, which is only appreciated when it is lost. – Charles Caleb Colton.
- It will only be a true friend who will tell you what you don’t even dare to tell yourself. – Frances Ward Weller.
- Getting rid of a faithful friend from your life is getting rid of your own life. -Sophocles.
- In your life avoid friends who are capable of throwing you away. -Baltasar Gracian.
- The best source of pleasure is provided by friendship, if you don’t have friends, even the most pleasant things become tedious. -Thomas Aquinas.
- The story of my life is written by my friends. -Helen Keller.
- The family you choose are friends. -Jess C Scott
- A true friend only gets in your way when you’re rolling downhill. -Arnold H. Glasow.
- Good friends are not only those who love you, just as health does not come to you when you want to be healthy. -Aristotle.
- You will only dare to be yourself in front of a loyal friend. -Frank Crane.
- Do not be friends with a person who thinks he is better than you. -Confucius.
- A good writer not only counts on his spirit, but on that of all his friends. -Friedrich Nietzsche.
- The measures of what a man is worth is measured by his friends. -Charles Darwin.
- The cancer of friendship is the suspicion of betrayal. -Petrarch.
- The best thing a friend will do for you is to be your friend. – Henry David Thoreau.
Friendship is one of the most beautiful experiences that life has given us and that sometimes we do not fully appreciate. When we are little, at school, everyone who plays with us becomes our friend, but over time we learn to appreciate who the people we can call by this name really are. With the short friendship phrases that we have selected for you, you will learn a lot about what true friendship is, many of them will help you reflect, get to know the other person better and value the time they spend with you, while, on the other hand, , you can dedicate these beautiful phrases for friends so that said person knows that you are in his heart and that you will do everything that is necessary for him.
Short and beautiful friendship phrases
- Friends can say anything when they are true friends.
- If you try to fix broken friendships, you will do as when you try to fix broken glass: the only thing you can achieve is to hurt yourself even more.
- Never give explanations; your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe you anyway.
- With a friend, happiness will be twice as happy, and anguish half as sad.
- If I know that you are, and you know that I am, who is going to know who I am when you are not here?
- I know what it’s like to lose your friends for being different. But I also know that one person can change everything, you just have to open yourself up to them.
- Destiny places many people before you throughout your life, and only those who love and deserve you will continue to stay by your side. Time will be the only one that can judge who deserves your love and affection.
- Walking with a friend at night is better than walking alone in the light.
- A friend may tell you things you don’t like to your face, but enemies will do it behind your back and you’ll never notice.
- Sweet thing is a true friend; dives into the depths of our hearts inquiring about our needs. No saves having to discover them for ourselves.
- They say that friends are the family you choose. I have been lucky that the brothers who fell in my lot are my best friends and, if I had chosen them, I would not have done so well.
- Who lives thinking that all his friends are true lives in a lie. Only when you need them and put them to the test is when you realize that only the true ones will remain by your side, the ones you can count on the fingers of one hand. Friendship is much more than being called a friend.
- Be slow to enter the friendship, but when you are in it, continue firmly and steadily.
- If you feel that you have lost everything, that you have hit rock bottom, you will always have a friend by your side.
- Friends are people who are always there, pleasant friends, companies that sometimes annoy you, who love you, but above all they make laughter more pleasant.
- I couldn’t choose who brought me into the world, but I can choose my friend. In this search I engage my own soul, because with a true friendship. Life becomes simpler, richer and more beautiful.
- Do not consider as a friend the one who always praises you and does not have the courage to tell you your faults.
- Sincere friends in this world are like lights on a stormy night.
- Friendship is like a good book: it is difficult to find one, there are few and they are very good.
- I appreciate the friend who has me on his agenda to remind me, but I appreciate much more that friend who does not need a notebook so as not to forget me.
- True friends are those who come to share our happiness when asked and our misfortune without being called.
- Friendship can only take place through the development of mutual respect and within a spirit of sincerity.
- Friendship is an agreement by which we agree to exchange small favors for large favors.
- A rich person does not keep the first coins he saved, but the first friend who appeared.
- The loyal friend laughs at your jokes, even if they are not so good; and he sympathizes with your problems, even if they are not so serious.
Phrases for friends and friends
As you have seen, there are great phrases about friendship and friends, many of which have been said by great philosophers who have appreciated, like you, the real reason for having friends. Friendship is found anywhere and can be found both in high school or in the University, as in free chat, as in a bar, all the possibilities are good, because when you really find that person you consider a friend , everything goes much better, the joy you have inside resurfaces and you can share absolutely everything with that person regardless of anything.
Friends must be taken care of and know how to select them, because sometimes behind the mask of friendship, terrible enemies are kept, however, as you have read in the short and beautiful phrases of friendship, the real ones are those who remain your side in good times as well as in bad times, fighting side by side for you, supporting you in the worst moments of life, such as the loss of a family member, or when you have a sad heart and do not know how to take flight. A true friend is the one who will manage to hug you and make you release that sadness and they are the ones who really deserve one of these beautiful phrases of friendship, being able to write it in a note, or even in a WhatsApp status or if you prefer, to make it even easier, in a comment on Facebook, making them see that despite everything you will be there and you value it, because you know that when you If you feel bad, they will also support you and give you all the support in the world so that you can feel good and both of you will smile again as you have always done.
Phrases for WhatsApp friends
As you may have seen, these phrases of friends for WhatsApp statuses have been written or said by illustrious characters of our History, and that have been recorded in the minds of many people, above all, because for these people, friendship was their greatest success, even having achieved most fame with his work, being very rich and famous, his true treasure was the friendship of the people who were by his side. Be grateful to your friends, dedicate a phrase of friendship like the ones we have shown you, it costs nothing, but your friends will feel very happy to have you by their side.