The first decision you make is where to party. There is no better place to celebrate the party is in a familiar place to her son as his own home, the home of a relative, or a park to visit regularly.
There are two ways to create your guest list. If a large number of family members and friends of the family lives nearby, you might want to host a large group so they can be invited and everyone can share in the baby’s special day. However, if you think your child will react better to a smaller party, consider inviting only a few close relatives.
In our experience, the best time of day for the birthday party of a baby immediately after nap time, and should last about an hour. A well rested child is more likely to enjoy a fun and exciting party and keep it short will help ensure that your child does not get too annoyed.
And remember that the first birthday is really more of an opportunity for parents to celebrate during the first year!
Your baby is more likely to enjoy playing with the wrapping paper and balloons rather than the majority of gifts! And remember to be flexible! Children can be unpredictable, so expect regular rest, crying and accidents. Our advice – just relax and go with the flow!
Invitations 1st Birthday Princess
- Creative invitations are a way for people to remember to love your baby excited about her first year before the big day arrives. The theme of the princess, can be customized to your child. Here are some ideas:
- Fold an A4 sheet of construction paper in half to create card invitación.Imprimir a photo of the girl’s favorite princess – Cinderella or Snow White and the – and paste it into frente.Escriba the words “I invite you to my party” imagen.En near the inside, tape a picture of your little princess on one side and the party details on the other.
- Copy photos of your little girl in some of his memorable moments – like the first time he sat down, the first time I slept through the night, the first time you tried to eat solid food, etc.Pegue photos in a circle on the front of your invitation and write “I invite you to my party” within the círculo.Escriba all the party details inside.
- Paste a picture of your child on the day he was born in the front of the invitación.Escribe “0 …” debajo.En inside, tape a photo of your niña.Escriba “… to 1!” Below.
- The dress the girl in a princess costume with tiara and slippers pink, and take a picture! Make the photo to your invitation and write party details on the back.
- Cut a large number of cardboard a pink and write little things about the girl in the front, like “She loves to see his brother play video games” or “She started sucking his thumb on January 10” or “She just lets her hair brush Pope.” In the back, write the party details.
- Seal the mailing envelopes Count Princess.
More from Cool Stuff
Use a poem: We have a little Valentine, Although it’s still brand new. You’ll meet our little Valentine, Its September, …