Valentine’s Day, the 14th February, is the day we celebrate our feelings of affection for our boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands and wives. Valentine’s Day is a loaded holiday when it comes to picking out the right gift for your boyfriend. or budgets big, small and in-between we’ve got tons of fun stuff your dude could want this Valentine’s Day.
Looking for a great gift for a man, and your budget is $50 or less? Check out these gifts:
1 . Sonos PLAY:1 is a step towards better sound quality, as well as a set of speakers that is equally nice to look at.
2. Chocolate Covered Sir Francis Bacon Peanut Brittle
3. Strength Stack 52 Bodyweight Fitness Cards
4. Watch. A watch can change the way a man is seen. It’s also the kind of watch that’ll look just as good in the box as it’s opened as it will on his wrist in the years to come.
5. Red Wine Box of Brownies
6. Create an at-home spa day for your mate. Deliver the gift in a basket filled with
inexpensive candles, bubble bath, rose petals, facial mask and scrub.
7. Saturdays Surf Fitted Cap.These wool-blend fitted caps by urban surf brand Saturdays Surf are a great take on a hat typically worn in the warmer months.
More from Cool Stuff
Use a poem: We have a little Valentine, Although it’s still brand new. You’ll meet our little Valentine, Its September, …