Men cheat more than women because they have stronger sexual impulses than their female counterparts, a new study suggests. Previous research has suggested that men are more likely to be unfaithful because they have less self-control, according to researchers from the University of Texas at Austin who published their work in the Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin.
1. To satisfy his sexual orientation. If he’sgay or bisexual, he may cheat on you by having affairs with other men.
2. It’s new, different and exciting.
Some men get tired of having steak for dinner every night and want to try a hamburger. The same goes for sex with a woman. That’s why men don’t necessarily always cheat with women who are more attractive than their partners.
3. To prove his manhood. Some men think that the more women they have sex with, the more manly they are. They think cheating is a macho thing to do.
4. To see if he’s still “got it.” Men in their 50’s and older sometimes cheat just to reaffirm their sexuality. They cheat to prove they can still attract and sexually satisfy another woman – usually one who is younger than their mate.
5. Cheating men need to be needed. When men feel that they are not needed by their wife anymore, they look out for some other woman, who can understand them and make them feel special.
6. It boosts their ego.
Sometimes men no longer feel like they are attractive to the opposite sex and when a woman shows some interest, not only does a man react, he may allow her to stroke his ego and more. There is nothing like the thrill of the chase to men on the hunt. When they are finally rewarded for their efforts, their egos swell even larger.
More from Cool Stuff
Use a poem: We have a little Valentine, Although it’s still brand new. You’ll meet our little Valentine, Its September, …