10 curiosities about human body
* When we bend our members through voltage signals pass messages to the brain to prevent our muscles to double up too much and suffer injuries.
* In the inner ear there are two organs in the form of a bag containing a liquid that mimics signals to the brain. When we turned the head comes the sun in our ears and so the liquid transmits a message to the brain that lets us know which side to turn his head.
* When we are in space we are different. The crystals of the ears stop working and have no points of reference because we are not accustomed to seeing things upside down.
When astronauts return a feel kind of sick of hearing because the crystals are not yet adapted to the vision.
An astronaut may need several weeks to be able to adapt to gravity, thereby running a great risk of falling that could ruin the mission.
* The hand is to adapt for 10 Ma, our hand can be very versatile and can make thousands of different moves that can be smooth or rough.
There are 13 M.A. humans began to walk on foot to get rights.
A scientist had to do an experiment to analyze how would the muscles of the hand of Lucy tried to make an instrument as they did to analyze the type of movement. The scientist concluded that Lucy could not move very well the little finger that aided him to hold a bone to be able to hit it with the bone easily and the index finger was half inclined to hold a stone ajudando.
* Build a robot that through messages transmitted by us could imitate us.
* The eyes are very sensitive, eg. can detect dust grains.
* The touch sensor 5000 active sensors that exist on the skin.
* The vibration of the ear is different depending on the site and intensity of sound, helping to identify the site where the sound comes.
* The language has thousands of taste buds in order to identify the various flavors, such as sweet, salty, …
* The sense of smell can identify thousands of smells. The odor molecules so they can reach the correct sector will rise to electrical currents to the brain and conveys emotions and feelings.
* Vision is part of the brain that occupies more space, occupying more space than all the other senses together.
The brain distinguishes small seconds on the thousands of “shock” electric.
* A neurosurgeon is trying to give sight to the blind. Conducted an experiment in a goldfish and found that it cut a member of vision after a while the fish back to rebuild it getting back to see, so the neurosurgeon is trying to understand how this could happen for us too.
More from Cool Stuff
Use a poem: We have a little Valentine, Although it’s still brand new. You’ll meet our little Valentine, Its September, …