Inspiring Love Quotes Love Messages
September 8, 2014
- A woman was in love with an ugly guy. Her friend asked her, “Why him?” Then, the woman replied immediately, “if only you can borrow my eyes, then you’ll see how handsome he is.”
- Sometimes, love makes a big scar in your heart, but don’t let it stain your life, it only means, the bigger the scar you had, the better you’ve loved.
- Love is a such a beautiful thing. But it requires two people. walking in one. Relationships were always about protecting two hearts not one.
- Love is a noble act of self-giving. The more you love, the more you lose a part of you. Yet you do not become less of who you are, but you end up being complete.
- Tell them you love them before its too late. For heaven’s to far and the devil won’t wait.
- When the time comes I can’t smile anymore, don’t worry about me, I know what to do. I’ll just stare at one corner and think of you. No one else could make me happy like the way you do.
- Self-confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. How can anyone see how great you are if you can’t see it yourself?
- Days can be so tough and at times cruel, too much for one to be alone, when you feel that you can’t hold on any longer, I’ll take your hand and we’ll go thru with it together. I’ll be here and that’s forever.
- Life is nothing without Love and Care. Love everyone but don’t except from others. Because its a feeling not a dealing.
- Why do I miss you? Because you make me smile. You are so kind. You are so sweet. You are funny. And most of all, because you are not texting me anymore. That’s why.
- If one star will fall everytime I miss you, all stars will be out of the sky now. So, if ever there be no more stars tonight, it’s all your fault, you make me miss you so much.
- Sometimes the greatest worship comes from a broken heart. Sometimes praise comes from tears. Sometimes all we need to do is hand our burdens to Christ as our offering. We don’t have to pretend to God. He can handle our sorrow, struggles. He is not judging or saying you are too much. He treasures your tears just as much as your praise.