37 Best Funny Wishes for Facebook Status – Funny Status for Facebook Timeline
March 12, 2014
| Other Stuff
- No wise man ever wished to be younger.
- Old enough to know better…Young enough to still do it.
- On your birthday some words of wisdom: Smile while you still have teeth! Congratulations!
- There is only one rule at your age! There are no rules! Have a wonderful birthday, no holds barred!
- Happy Birthday, you old man.
- Don’t feel uncomfortable about your age. We will all one day get as old as you are.
- I think we’re going to need a bigger cake to fit all your candles.
- One more year of existence down the drain. Happy Birthday!
- People say that the good die young, so I guess that’s make you an old bad ass!
- Pope John XXIII thought that men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. And I’m sitting here, trying to figure out whether you want vanilla or strawberry in your ice-cream. Happy 50th Birthday!
- When I think of the word youth, I think of you. That’s because the word “you” is contained in the word “youth.” I hope you are feeling youthful on your birthday. Happy Birthday, Brother!
- Happy birthday! You’re an adult! Now you can legally do out in the open what you’ve done secretly for years as a teenager.
- Recently I found out in which sport you would have been best at. Guess what? It’s the reason so many people came to your place.
- Happy 18th birthday from all the way over here on this side of the apartment.
- Remember when 50 seemed old? If you weren’t so old you would!
- Smile and laugh as much as you can while you still have teeth.
- Smile, it could be worse…think about what you’ll look like in ten years. Happy Birthday.
- So far, this is the oldest I have ever been.
- So many candles such a small cake. Next year, may your birthday wish be a bigger cake.
- So many candles… so little cake.
- I was gonna make you a rum cake. But now it’s just a cake and I’m drunk. Happy 21st Birthday!
- Some say the glass is half empty. Others say the glass is half full. It’s your birthday, so just drink whatever is in the glass.
- Some words of wisdom for your birthday, “Smile while you still have teeth!”
- Someone once said that a true friend remembers your birthday, but not your age. I remember both. Shouldn’t that account for something?
- Stop counting the candles and start thinking about your wishes.
- A lighter? We’re going to need a flamethrower to light up your candles.
- Happy Birthday! The inevitable came a year closer.
- The best birthdays of all are those that haven’t arrived yet.
- Can you snuff all these candles or should I call the fire department?
- I figured out, what’s the most difficult thing to do. I think it’s the counting of your
- wrinkles. It’s impossible to find one.
- Happy Birthday Sis! May it be filled with ninjas on unicorns that bring you sacks of cash.
- The first mark of ageing appears when you start forgetting things. In your case there are no such problems. You have transcended all the hassles.
- I’m not going to make any age related jokes, because in fact I feel a little pity about
- how old you are.
- It must have been Napoleon in command since you were separated from your mother.
- The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune.