It can be even more awkward to have the same conversations you’ve had on every single date you’ve ever been on. Here are 11 suggestions for conversation starters that haven’t been done to death. Use them, or let them inspire you to come up with your own.
Remember! These questions are just examples. If you are serious about finding a relationship you need to decide what’s important to you and base your questions, at least in part, on these areas.1.Is there a band that you used to love and can’t stand now?
2. What kinds of things really make you laugh?
3. How did you choose your college major?
4. What’s your favorite book? Do you relate to the main character?
5. Favorite movie of all time? Why so?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. What do you like best about your friends?
8. What’s the last place you traveled to?
9. If you had a million dollars that you had to give to charitable causes, how would you spend it?
10. Do you have a “lucky” object or article of clothing? Does it work?
11. What should I know about you that I’d never think to ask about?